***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,693 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The libs are having a great day! Really. Just ask them.
MetoliusAg
One of the many video highlights from today:

Of course, the best irony is Trump already self-incriminated himself in front of tv cameras set on "record". That film clip of Trump saying what he wanted Zelensky to do will get played multiple times as these hearings proceed.
Nitro Power
AG
Blocking witnesses...is that not what Schifty **** is doing?
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Whiskey Jacket said:

Is that fact because it's hearsay, or you were actually there?

As soon as Trump stops blocking witnesses and documents we won't have to rely on the word of Trump appointed ambassadors.
That's not how this works.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

As soon as Trump stops blocking witnesses and documents we won't have to rely on the word of Trump appointed ambassadors.

I wonder why Schiff won't subpoena them?
Nitro Power
AG
I love how certain Dems on this board come banging on the drum when these things start...then fade into oblivion until the next "bombshell"...pathetic really
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Gary Johnson
Ok then stop bisching about it. Release the witnesses and documents. I don't think Trump's hand picked ambassadors are making this all up.
captkirk
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Ok then stop bisching about it. Release the witnesses and documents. I don't think Trump's hand picked ambassadors are making this all up.
Subpoena them
oneeyedag
Hmm not sure if Schiff has subpoena power or not? I wonder if someone could help this old out?

BuddysBud
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Whiskey Jacket said:

Is that fact because it's hearsay, or you were actually there?

Trump blocked nothing with Mueller and the Dims continued the impeachment joke. Trump released the TRANSCRIPT of the call which shows nothing. Now the Dems are saying that hearsay is stronger evidence than direct evidence.

Why should the President support anything to do with this silliness?
oldarmy1
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Making what up? They have an opinion based on something that someone told someone else who heard it from another person. It's impossible for either of the two clowns to have any facts.
Nitro Power
AG
I agree...let whoever the Dems want to testify...as well as the GOP...see where the cards fall...but that would be fair and balanced...
MetoliusAg
Gary Johnson said:

Yep. Trump needs to send Bolton, Mulvaney, Perry, Giuliani, Parnas, Pompeo, and Eisenberg to testify in his defense. Pence, too.

And he will, if he's innocent. It's that simple.
aggiehawg
AG
oneeyedag said:

Hmm not sure if Schiff has subpoena power or not? I wonder if someone could help this old out?

Schiff and only Schiff has subpoena power here, according to the rules that Schiff and only Schiff and Dem partisans have decreed.
End Of Message
AG
You keep saying that, and I've reviewed your cites. As an attorney, I have no idea how you can claim that he incriminated himself?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
FriscoKid
AG
Why don't we call the damn whistleblower who isn't a whistleblower? You know, the one who started this whole circus. They are the one that said a crime was committed.
oldarmy1
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

Yep. Trump needs to send Bolton, Mulvaney, Perry, Giuliani, Parnas, Pompeo, and Eisenberg to testify in his defense. Pence, too.

What? Sorry, that's not it works. You tell the scammers "PROVE IT" and since they can't you most certainly never, ever give credence to the sham by engaging with it. Sheesh do you guys ever think at all?
Gary Johnson
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I wonder why Schiff won't subpoena them?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mulvaney-backs-out-of-legal-battle

Quote:

"Mr. Bolton would take us to court if we subpoenaed him," a House Intelligence Committee official said in a statement.

"We would welcome John Bolton's deposition and he did not appear as he was requested today,"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/469636-lawyer-for-bolton-kupperman-is-dismayed-about-lack-of-subpoenas
FriscoKid
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

No. You don't do that. You don't claim a crime with no evidence and then force someone to defend themselves. Do you really not understand this?
EKUAg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

They would testify in support of Trump and you two would still say that Trump needs to be impeached.

This is all about the Democrats' piggy bank in the Ukraine. The Dems are accusing Trump of exactly what Biden bragged about on camera. Of course, you two are fine with this because Orange Man Bad.
4stringAg
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Of course they are. They had their cheese moved and are pissed. They don't like Trump using Giuliani in Ukraine and don't like that he doesn't conduct foreign policy "their way". It was obvious in the testimony today that they were pissed about all of this.

In the end, that's all this is. A hissy fit because Trump doesn't do it their way so these unelected bureaucrats are now working with Schiff to try to get rid of the guy for policy differences of opinion.

FriscoKid
AG
Your witnesses crapped out and you want to just keep looking for more and more and more. Surely we can find one that will work out for us. Screw that.
BuddysBud
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

What? Sorry, that's not it works. You tell the scammers "PROVE IT" and since they can't you most certainly never, ever give credence to the sham by engaging with it. Sheesh do you guys ever think at all?

Schiff should stop blocking witnesses and documents so we don't need to rely on 4th hand gossip. Biden and son should testify and they would if they are innocent. See how it works both ways.
aggie2812-2
AG
Please tell me you're smarter than that. People don't get to just say you did something and you have to prove your innocent.
Gary Johnson
Quote:

They would testify in support of Trump and you two would still say that Trump needs to be impeached.

Gonna be a long 8 weeks for you. Sorry your boys gullible conspiracy theories got him impeached.
aginlakeway
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Gary Johnson said:

So are you going to accept my wager on the 2020 election?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Gonna be a long 8 weeks for you. Sorry your boys gullible conspiracy theories got him impeached.
How much you want to wager that Trump wins in 2020?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
FriscoKid
AG
aggie2812-2 said:

Please tell me you're smarter than that. People don't get to just say you did something and you have to prove your innocent.
Um, I have some bad news for you.
EKUAg
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

You're cute, and arrogant.

Speaking of gullible....
Gary Johnson
aggie2812-2 said:

True. You also don't get to block all the first hand documents, communications, and witnesses. Then complain there's no first-hand accounts.
EKUAg
AG
Double post
MetoliusAg
Turkey, Erdogan, Trump, Giuliani, Flynn, and Halkbank is another of Trump's many scandals that is being investigated and exposed.

End Of Message
AG
Answer my earlier question.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
FriscoKid
AG
So you want to go to Turkey now?

Quite the world tour you guys want to take. Russia was beautiful, Ukraine was nice, but let's go to Turkey.
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.