***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

965,740 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Can you cite to any instance where you have been proven correct on any issue to date? Serious question.
he's going to have a permanent mushroom stamp divot on his head after this is all over.
MetoliusAg
Similar to the way the corruption and lying by Watergate and IranContra perps kept getting exposed piece by piece, this Trump / Giuliani / Parnas / Ukraine scandal just keeps getting better & better.

Good Poster
AG
Trump is probably laughing so hard at the Dems in desperation mode. Probably gonna go get it on with Melania to celebrate all the lib tears.
Rapier108
blindey said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Can you cite to any instance where you have been proven correct on any issue to date? Serious question.
he's going to have a permanent mushroom stamp divot on his head after this is all over.
He can't answer, but like always, goes right back to Twitter and what are obviously prepared talking points.
Spotted Ag
AG
Rapier108 said:

blindey said:

Pinche Abogado said:

He can't answer, but like always, goes right back to Twitter and what are obviously prepared talking points.
I've asked him/her/they multiple times if they believe the Ukraine President is lying.

Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Spotted Ag
AG
And BTW, if I am the Republicans, I call Zelensky as a witness.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
MetoliusAg
Giuliani, Parnas, & Fruman, my, my.

End Of Message
AG
What's your point?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Rapier108
Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?
He doesn't have one. Just tossing out the crap he's getting like a good drone does.
JB!98
AG
Do you think we should reverse the "Got Him" memes for every time this points back to Dems? I always get a good chuckle out of the "Got Him" stuff when they post stuff that is sure to flame out. This seems to be one of those situations!
Sims
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

Honest question, Met. What is your realistic best case scenario? What percentage chance do you put on it actually happen?

Be honest.

I hate to tell you this, but it really looks like this about to blow up in the Dems face. Badly.

It's looking more and more like there actually was something worth investigating regarding the Bidens.

It's looking more and more like the leakers were nothing more then highly partisan ingrates trying to usurp the duly elected president.

The undisputed facts we have on hand are pretty damning to your case. The president of Ukraine didn't know there was even a hesitation to release the aid until a month after he got it. This is an undisputed fact right now. It basically makes your entire narrative unfold.

This is going to end very badly for the you. I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here, bud.

Hold on honey, there are people on the internet that are wrong.
MetoliusAg
It's too bad Peter Sellers is dead, because he would have been great as the actor playing Sondland, when the movie eventually comes out.

Sondland, spilling the beans:

And more of Sondland:

MetoliusAg
Rapier108 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?
He doesn't have one. Just tossing out the crap he's getting like a good drone does.
Nope. I'm posting excerpts from the sworn testimony that was released today. It's directly related to the thread topic.

You should try it, instead of your constant trolling and false accusations.
End Of Message
AG
But what do you want us to take from it exactly? You're posting without argument. Again, serious question.
MetoliusAg
Interesting exchange on the Mueller investigation, Javelin aid, Ukraine actions, and Kilimnik, the GRU agent and intermediary between Paul Manafort and Oleg Deripaska:

RGLAG85
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Rapier108 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?
Nope. I'm posting excerpts from the sworn testimony that was released today. It's directly related to the thread topic.

God, the irony.

Nothing you just posted has any merit for the impeachment farce . It's all conjecture of emotion.

You keep believing sweetie but you're fall will be glorious!
MetoliusAg
Pinche Abogado said:

But what do you want us to take from it exactly? You're posting without argument. Again, serious question.
If you've been following the daily new developments and the daily news reports on the scandals, the posted excerpts speak for themselves.

In the posted excerpts of eyewitness testimony which recounted meetings where Sondland on multiple occasions laid out the illegal quid pro quo demands, it is self-evident why that testimony is problematicly bad for Trump and Giuliani.

Likewise, the significance of the WSJ's reporting and the sworn testimony by senior State Dept and senior NSC officials stating that Parnas, Fruman, and Giuliani had also pushed the prior Ukraine administration to investigate the Bidens and Buresma is patently obvious.

Ditto for the testimony that the President's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani -- who had no US govmt job and no US govmt credentials, and therefore was acting on behalf of himself and private citizen Donald Trump -- was pressuring the board members of Ukraine's state-owned gas producer.

Hth.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Rapier108 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?

Not sure who's more of a drone-Met with his talking points or you reminding us what he's doing every six seconds.
End Of Message
AG
So what was the quid pro quo? Investigate Biden or you don't get your money? Is that still the basis?
MetoliusAg
RGLAG85 said:

MetoliusAg said:

Rapier108 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?

God, the irony.

Nothing you just posted has any merit for the impeachment farce . It's all conjecture of emotion.
Senior-level career officials from the U.S. State Dept and the NSC giving sworn depositions about NSC meetings = "conjecture of emotion".

Lmao.
End Of Message
AG
Met, clear the air: is the basis for the "illegal" quid pro quo based on Trump's threat to withhold support unless Ukraine investigates Biden?
Rapier108
Your opinion means less to me than the gum on the bottom of my shoe.

When was the last time you posted anything but snark?
OkinTexas
MetoliusAg said:

Similar to the way the corruption and lying by Watergate and IranContra perps kept getting exposed piece by piece, this Trump / Giuliani / Parnas / Ukraine scandal just keeps getting better & better.

You really just can't get it can you? This whole scenario, all of it, is not going to go well for the progressives in the end. Not at all. But keep believing in those who send you these talking points, and their encouraging words. If that makes you comfortable, so be it.
Gary Johnson
The talking points are coming from Trump's own appointees and donors.
Ag with kids
AG
Gary Johnson said:

The talking points are coming from Trump's own appointees and donors.
Their opinions of what they thought was occurring don't rise to the level of impeachable events...
Gary Johnson
I agree their opinions don't matter. The higher ups that were orchestrating the whole thing haven't testified yet.
Ag with kids
AG
Gary Johnson said:

I agree their opinions don't matter. The higher ups that were orchestrating the whole thing haven't testified yet.
So, you're basing your accusations on information that you don't have and could easily prove you wrong.

Glad that a "libertarian" (I use that term with humor) believes in guilty until proven innocent...
annie88
AG
FireAg
AG
Ag with kids said:

Gary Johnson said:

So, you're basing your accusations on information that you don't have and could easily prove you wrong.

Glad that a "libertarian" (I use that term with humor) believes in guilty until proven innocent...

If you are anti-Trump, you want home to be guilty...

Just like when Obama and Clinton were involved in so many nefarious things, of you loved them, you wanted them to be innocent...

It's all a cycle depending on what side of the aisle you support...
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

LOL. Newsflash! Poroshenko is an oligarch and corrupt. Lutshenko, Biden's choice to succeed Shokin is also corrupt, but he ended the Burisma investigation!
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Rapier108 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

What's your point?

And after all you've done today trumps chances of being removed by the senate went from 0.0% to 0.0%.

Keep fighting that good fight.
backintexas2013
AG
There is a better chance Flynn gets off then Trump getting convicted. Flynn is only at 5% getting off even after Muellers idiot lied to the court. Trump still at about 1%
MetoliusAg
Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile, Vindman, Hill, and Sondland are eyewitness fact witnesses. And there's the phone call itself, which documents the quid pro quo. And your boy Trump and his personal attny Rudy G. and Trump's WH COS Mick Mulvaney all publicly admitting to it multiple times in front of tv cameras.
backintexas2013
AG
What's your new username going to be when this fizzles out
whatthehey78
AG
backintexas2013 said:

What's your new username going to be when this fizzles out
Reply: IrstupidAg
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.