***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

965,123 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Soooo
You're just a liberal cheer leader who posts biased liberal opinions that lack even a shred of credible evidence that you wish were facts but aren't on here for the fun of it?
Joe Exotic
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Soooo
You're just a liberal cheer leader who posts biased liberal opinions that lack even a shred of credible evidence that you wish were facts but aren't on here for the fun of it?

The guys says Carter was a great president. If you're looking for objectivity you won't find it with him.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Obsession noted.
Yeah. Got him.
Matt Hooper
AG
Catching up on the nonsense and this post is under appreciated.

The whole farce is a shameless **** show. The media is as corrupt as the dems for their willing complicity.
backintexas2013
AG
Since he seems to respond to you can you ask him if he thinks the screwup in the Flynn case was an honest mistake
BuddysBud
AG
aggiehawg said:

backintexas2013 said:

Obsession noted.
Yeah. Got him.

Hawg, it looks like you have a stalker.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Since he seems to respond to you can you ask him if he thinks the screwup in the Flynn case was an honest mistake
After his diatribe against me, I'd expect not. He's in this mode.

ETA: If you don't see me posting tomorrow, you'll know I was banned at four in the morning for this post.
Matt Hooper
AG
Shall not be infringed.
See Heller.
MetoliusAg

After Bondi did that huge favor for Trump by not prosecuting him, she's been working as a high-paid lobbyist for Qatar, the country that bailed Jared Kushner's family business out of disaster.

Nothing swampy, unethical, or corrupt to see here.
Spotted Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

backintexas2013 said:

After his diatribe against me, I'd expect not. He's in this mode.

ETA: If you don't see me posting tomorrow, you'll know I was banned at four in the morning for this post.

Why would a picture of a guy that had a glue bottle explode on him catch a ban?
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Claverack
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Unlike you, I do my own research. Don't use Facebook, twitter, even email that often because I want to read documents, official government websites including court pleadings and the results from FOIA requests.
Do you, really?

-- Then why did you fall for the false lies that were spread by RWM about Republican committee member participation and cross examining in the closed impeachment inquiry meetings? A little research was all it took for me to expose those falsehoods.

-- Didn't you crib off of Sean Davis and another unreliable GIGO source earlier today? Sean Davis' job is spreading false information.

-- In the long thread last summer discussing the 4A questions surrounding the FBI search warrant & Manafort's secret rented storage unit, you made several ludicrous claims about the illegality of the search and fruit of the poisonous tree. Your claims were subsequently smacked down after I posted the original court documents -- documents which you either hadn't bothered to read or failed to correctly comprehend.

-- Roscoe / Idelrigo / MF Barnes fooled you / scammed you two separate times. Perhaps a little more skepticism + rigor in data and source screening + self-scouting (it's a sports concept, but it applies here) on your part is warranted?

-- Iirc, drcrinum and Roscoe/MFBarnes have provided the bulk of original court docs, FOIA, etc to the Deep State thread. I don't recall you contributing many original documents to that thread. Seems like you would have, if you were such an avid researcher of original docs.
Quote:

But by all means, continue saying stuff that you get from emails, chain letters and dumb FaceBook posts which are part of ShareBlue. I support your employment as their TexAgs rep. I expect it was a rigorous job interview, so congrats!
Do you really think any org on the left would pay money for someone to post in the uber-conservative texags political forum? Use that legal mind of yours and analyze it for 15 seconds. It's patently absurd. There aren't any influenceable voters here.

This from an individual who claimed the Steele Dossier was a valid document. Steele himself will not stand behind the validity of his product.

And you are presently arguing the President has violated the law. Your evidence? The opinions of those lacking direct evidence to support their observations.

We have the primary source of what was said in the telephone conversation: the raw TELCON. This evidence does not back up your assertions, which is why you have wanted to put the emphasis on opinion-based testimony rather than the primary documentation at hand.

Artorias
AG
mugwurt said:

Since Metollius and co. seem so confident, perhaps they care to place a friendly wager on Trump being removed from office?
6 pages later and still crickets from Metolius... methinks his confidence is lacking.
MetoliusAg
Quote:

Quote:

Looks Idelrigo-ish to me.
Looks nothing Ildereigo
Ergo, my point.

But whomever it is, buying stars is a nice touch.

MetoliusAg
Bmx, I was wrong. It's Lot Y. Or someone doing a spot on impression of that poster.
Claverack
Just a reminder to MetoliusAg regarding the lies he was pimping not too long ago:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/christopher-steele-dossier-obama-administration-hillary-clinton-campaign-congress-fisa-court/

Your credibility was on the line with regard to the accusation Trump colluded with the Russians to throw the election against Madame Mao. You put it there and you left that incident utterly devoid of any integrity you may have enjoyed before you decided to partake in leftist fraud.

Now you show up all-in with the new Democrat Party conspiracy. You should've learned by now never to trust Latka.

And like the Steele Dossier before, you will leave the field having to assume yet another alias.

MetoliusAg
Geezus. Aggiehawg has an alt-left troll targeting her, and now there's an alt-right troll with an obsession targeting me. Lmao.

"Roy Hobbs just hit his 4th homer of the game. What a day for baseball!"
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bmx, I was wrong. It's Lot Y. Or someone doing a spot on impression of that poster.
WTH? Socks pretending to out other socks?

Over little ol' me? A step grandma?

Okey doke! No actual point in following this any further tonight.

I'm out. Have a pleasant rest of your evening, folks! Good night and God bless as Red Skelton used to say.
MetoliusAg
aggiehawg said:

I'm out. Have a pleasant rest of your evening, folks! Good night and God bless as Red Skelton used to say.
Enjoy your evening. Always fun to spar with you. I'm done too for today. Some poor mod will be busy deleting posts in this thread late tonight.
hbtheduce
AG
4AM ban said:

fasthorses05 said:

I'm just going to sit back and watch. This has real potential if 4AM can get over thre snark and bring his intellect, which is supposedly there.

These guys have been extraordinarily gracious to Metoullus, and I suspect they'll do the same for you, but you're not off to a good start. Hopefully you'll consider a genuine conversation, then we can all learn. If not, the sun will come up.

Metoullus Is doing a fine job. Everyone in this thread who is honest with themselves knows there was quid pro quo.

That leaves us with three types of people

1.- Those that know and want him to be removed from office.

2. Those that know it's warranted but don't gaf because they want R policies and R scotus nominees, so they will pretend like this is no big deal.

3. Those whose continued personal happiness revolves on being Putin's cock holster's cock holster.

If you can admit you are a two, you are a normal partisan hack like everyone else here. If you are a three, go see a psychiatrist.

Metilous is a fun poster to reply to, because you never know what poorly thought out argument he will bring to the table.

And once again, you dense libs should be trying to prove a crime was committed. Why are you all so obsessed with proving a QPQ was committed? This is collusion 2.0. No basis in the law.

Impeach for all I care, but don't lie about crimes that were never committed.
Claverack
MetoliusAg said:

Geezus. Aggiehawg has an alt-left troll targeting her, and now there's an alt-right troll with an obsession targeting me. Lmao.

"Roy Hobbs just hit his 4th homer of the game. What a day for baseball!"
You do understand that in Malamud's book Hobbs ends up throwing the pennant to the Pirates.

In your obsession with Trump, you have cast aside any semblance of honest dealing. So it stands to reason you would identify with Hobbs.
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Enjoy your evening. Always fun to spar with you. I'm done too for today. Some poor mod will be busy deleting posts in this thread late tonight.
Only because you cry to them which I do not.
MetoliusAg
Thought I was done for the day, but new developments keep hitting the wire:

Just another $825,000 of alleged illegal campaign donations and investor fraud.
Joe Exotic
AG
Damn this should increase senate removal chances from 0.0% to 0.0%.
MetoliusAg
Lot of photos of the Trump family and GOP bigshots and Giuliani and the indicted twosome of Parnas and Fruman keep popping up. This one has Don Jr and:

Quote:

Thomas O. Hicks Jr.

Known as Tommy, is an American private equity investor living in Dallas, Texas. He is the son of Thomas Ollis Hicks, Sr.. Hicks is the Cochair of the Republican National Committee[1]. Hicks is a Partner of Hicks Holdings, LLC and a Founding Partner of Scout SSG, LLC. He serves as a Director for Resolute Energy Corporation. He has served on the board of directors for Carol's Daughters Holdings and Berkshire Resources, LLC. Hicks is Chairman of America First Policies and previously served as National Finance Co-Chairman for Donald J. Trump for President. Hicks served with Donald Trump Jr. on the America First SuperPac.

Hicks graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2001.
Why were Parnas & Fruman hanging out with Ronna McDaniel, Tommy Hicks, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, Mike Pompeo, and repeatedly getting invited / given access to the GOP's elite inner circle?
RGLAG85
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Lot of photos of the Trump family and GOP bigshots and Giuliani and the indicted twosome of Parnas and Fruman keep popping up. This one has Don Jr and:

Quote:

Thomas O. Hicks Jr.

Known as Tommy, is an American private equity investor living in Dallas, Texas. He is the son of Thomas Ollis Hicks, Sr.. Hicks is the Cochair of the Republican National Committee[1]. Hicks is a Partner of Hicks Holdings, LLC and a Founding Partner of Scout SSG, LLC. He serves as a Director for Resolute Energy Corporation. He has served on the board of directors for Carol's Daughters Holdings and Berkshire Resources, LLC. Hicks is Chairman of America First Policies and previously served as National Finance Co-Chairman for Donald J. Trump for President. Hicks served with Donald Trump Jr. on the America First SuperPac.

Why were Parnas & Fruman hanging out with Ronna McDaniel, Tommy Hicks, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, Mike Pompeo, and repeatedly getting invited / given access to the GOP's elite inner circle?

Probably trying to get the dirt on why all the dims hang out with Soros.
FriscoKid
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Quote:

Thomas O. Hicks Jr.

You are digging to nowhere. But, I love the effort.
MetoliusAg
Besides New York and DC, Gucciardo traveled to Israel & Florida to hang out with Rudy, Parnas, Fruman, Huckabee, Mooch, and other Trump bigwigs. Gucciardo knew Parnas & Fruman & Rudy were con men. He kept trying to figure out who their next mark was, apparently never realizing he was their next mark. A $500,000 pigeon.

aggielostinETX
AG
What a glorious morning to be alive!
chimmy
Trump wanted Barr to hold news conference saying the president broke no laws in call with Ukrainian leader

Trump is very upset over this WaPo story.

End Of Message
AG
"Degenerate" fake news
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Tom Hagen
AG
Ag with kids
AG
"Amazon Washington Post"
Spotted Ag
AG
"It must suck to be that DUMB!"

-LA Senator, John Kennedy, last night at the Trump rally in reference to Pelosi
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Besides New York and DC, Gucciardo traveled to Israel & Florida to hang out with Rudy, Parnas, Fruman, Huckabee, Mooch, and other Trump bigwigs. Gucciardo knew Parnas & Fruman & Rudy were con men. He kept trying to figure out who their next mark was, apparently never realizing he was their next mark. A $500,000 pigeon.

That makes 0 sense.

He knew they were con men? But then paid them $500k cash anyways? Does he pay Nigerian princes as well to catch them in the act?

Its funny to watch you seize on Rudy possibly making money from Ukraine, but a candidate for President's son takes home millions $$$ and you turn into ray charles. And by all means, if Rudy or his buddies look like he committed a crime. President Trump should withhold aid to Ukraine to get them to investigate.

Shooter McGavin
AG
BeardedBear said:

Shooter McGavin said:

BeardedBear said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Oh joy, another liberal who rarely if ever posts here decides to slink over from another part of the board to post the same crap we've already heard from our usual seminar posters.
Bat signal went up that today was a very bad no good day for Dems on this thread. Extortion and bribery fiddle faddle is the dead giveaway.
I really just wanted to see some conservative viewpoints, this forum (at least what I can remember) was pretty level headed 10 years ago or so. Since most of my friends / family / colleagues / social media has already decided Trump's guilty I came here hoping to see some well thought out discussion from the conservative side, but there is no real argument here other than deep state / who cares / conspiracy / nothing burger.
Pretty big indictment of your friends / family / colleagues / social media.

They don't seem like a smart bunch. Probably had a lot of their time/interest/hopes invested in Mueller too.
My circle is mostly in their 30s, well educated, and not as intrenched left or right. It seems to be the older generation that is die hard one way or the other. But thanks for calling my circle dumb, real cool of you.

I call 'em like I see 'em.

You misspelled entrenched, and diehard is one word, but I apologize for pointing that out to the highly educated.

There are plenty of diehard young people. In fact, if you look around you might see plenty of young idiots marching around over their most recent triggering. Some even wear masks and hit people for no apparent reason. So don't act like your elders, the ones that paved the way for you, are so entrenched in their diehard conservatism that they cannot reason or see the other side.

Reminds me of a sign in one of my high school math classes - "I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken."

First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.