***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,558 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

(Mulvaney already publicly confirmed the other one.)
Just because you keep lying about this doesn't make it so
MetoliusAg
Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Jmho: as things currently stand today, the majority of Republican Senators would vote to dismiss or not convict Trump based on one of these.
Dude. Every Republican but Romney will give him a pass. And hell, there's a decent chance Romney does too.
Yep. If the illegal extortion scheme is the only Article of Impeachment sent to the Senate, 90%+ of the R Senators will hold their nose and vote to either dismiss the case or vote not guilty. That's why the SCO GJ material is important for the HoR impeachment investigation. There are additional shoes yet to fall.
4stringAg
AG
Geez dude, lay off the drugs. You are delusional.
captkirk
AG
It wasn't illegal
captkirk
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Jmho: as things currently stand today, the majority of Republican Senators would vote to dismiss or not convict Trump based on one of these.
Dude. Every Republican but Romney will give him a pass. And hell, there's a decent chance Romney does too.
Yep. If the illegal extortion scheme is the only Article of Impeachment sent to the Senate, 90%+ of the R Senators will hold their nose and vote to either dismiss the case or vote not guilty. That's why the SCO GJ material is important for the HoR impeachment investigation. There are additional shoes yet to fall.
Your going to be very disappointed again. Why do you keep letting them do this to you?
backintexas2013
AG
You have no clue what's in the GJ material. You are hoping.
Rockdoc
AG
Additional shoes to fall? Let's talk about all the shoes fallen to date and how they turned out for you.
JB!98
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

You know I never really bought into the "Dem operative" narrative until I have started paying attention to these type of posts. I actually believe these guys/gals/whatever are on the dole to spread mis-information. How can any logical human being spin and maneuver this much.

I support Trump, but if you showed me a transcript or a recording of something that he actually criminally did I would support his removal. All you weirdos have is your opinion and constant shifting of narratives. Sad.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
backintexas2013
AG
Trump is a master criminal. Somehow he commuted Russian collusion without a single person helping him. I mean Mueller couldn't get a single person on russian collision or obstruction so somehow Trump did everything by himself.
Ag with kids
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Morrison's statement about his own state of mind may conceivably provide some semblance of cover (i.e., self-exculpatory rationale) for Morrison's own actions.

But it didn't provide any exoneration for the illegal actions of Trump, Mulvaney, and Giuliani.

And quite frankly, even Morrison's defense of his own behavior is very weak, given that he viewed the contents of the phone call to be alarming enough to warrant being improperly hidden away on a special NSA server reserved for highly-classified natsec stuff.
From his statement:

Quote:

I had three concerns about a potential leak of the MemCon: first, how it would play out in Washington's polarized environment; second, how a leak would affect the bipartisan support our Ukrainian partners currently experience in Congress; and third, how it would affect the Ukrainian perceptions of the U.S.-Ukraine relationship. I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed.

Doesn't sound like he was "alarmed" by it...
Ag with kids
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

The only reason they haven't received the GJ info is because it is ILLEGAL TO RELEASE IT...
FriscoKid
AG
backintexas2013 said:

You have no clue what's in the GJ material. You are hoping.
If there was anything there then Mueller would have used it.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
mrad85
AG
Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

The only reason they haven't received the GJ info is because it is ILLEGAL TO RELEASE IT...
Nope. I was wrong with that one. Carry on please
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Morrison's statement about his own state of mind may conceivably provide some semblance of cover (i.e., self-exculpatory rationale) for Morrison's own actions.

But it didn't provide any exoneration for the illegal actions of Trump, Mulvaney, and Giuliani.

And quite frankly, even Morrison's defense of his own behavior is very weak, given that he viewed the contents of the phone call to be alarming enough to warrant being improperly hidden away on a special NSA server reserved for highly-classified natsec stuff.

You argue about the silliest things. Morrison's testimony doesn't matter.

A republican administration is legally able to pursue criminal investigations against democrats. They are allowed to pressure allies into participating in those investigations. Its covered by a treaty.

Notice you don't even name the supposed crime Trump committed. Its just hysteria meant to sound like a crime: "quid pro quo" or "collusion" neither of which are covered by federal law.
Ag with kids
AG
mrad85 said:

Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Explain?
mrad85
AG
Ag with kids said:

mrad85 said:

Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Explain?
I did a FIFY, thinking about illegal for republicans to only release info. I was still on the Impeachment mindset
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

Its legal for the president extort another country to do legal actions. He is currently extorting China, Mexico, and Canada through his use of tariffs and negotiations. He extorted North Korea to release Otto Wombier.

Jesus think this through.
hbtheduce
AG
Should we give military aid to countries who don't provide aid for criminal investigations?
Is it illegal for a Republican administration to investigate a Democrat? How about a Dem investigating a Republican?

Still waiting for you to answer these basic questions....
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Bo Darville said:

Quote:

It doesn't matter if the GJ material shows he punched a baby in the face he's still skating with almost 100% GOP support. He's a cash cow.
MetoliusAg

With more OMB, NSA, State Dept, and WH witnesses still to come.

And in a FOIA suit, a court has ordered the State Dept to release numerous documents, texts, and emails on Trump & Giuliani's Ukraine quid pro quo scheme.
hbtheduce
AG
Should we give military aid to countries who don't provide aid for criminal investigations?
Is it illegal for a Republican administration to investigate a Democrat? How about a Dem investigating a Republican?

Still waiting for you to answer these basic questions....
backintexas2013
AG
blindey said:

This MetolieusAg dork has been jizzing about this issue for weeks now and today we find out he's just been jizzing on himself and now he's stuck trying to spin his way out of the reality that he's on the receiving end of self-inflicted bukkake

He is pre-booming again.
FriscoKid
AG
He did the same exact thing with Mueller and obstruction. You would think the fresh road rash on his face from that bus would have discouraged this kind of enthusiasm. But, it didn't.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
mrad85
AG
FriscoKid said:

He did the same exact thing with Mueller and obstruction. You would think the friction burns would have discouraged this kind of enthusiasm. But, it didn't.
I'll FIFY this one for you
e=mc2
AG
MetoliusAg said:

And in a FOIA suit, a court has ordered the State Dept to release numerous documents, texts, and emails on Trump & Giuliani's Ukraine quid pro quo scheme.

Your sources are all liars. Only fools believe this. No one cares either.
VaultingChemist
AG
blindey said:

This MetolieusAg dork has been jizzing about this issue for weeks now and today we find out he's just been jizzing on himself and now he's stuck trying to spin his way out of the reality that he's on the receiving end of self-inflicted bukkake
He is a blind follower of the Schiff Impeachment Cult (SIC). He has been brainwashed more than a Branch Davidian.
Rockdoc
AG
I actually think he is paid by the post, and he has to provide evidence of what he post. I've heard stories about this type of activity.
Rapier108
blindey said:

etcetera is just flat out posting lies now.
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

I actually think he is paid by the post, and he has to provide evidence of what he post. I've heard stories about this type of activity.
Share Blue poster, just like Trump78 posting for their previous incarnation, "Correct the Record."

The only other possibility is simply flat out trolling.
JB!98
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Good Lord, I hope you are getting paid. That makes sense. If you are really this out of touch with reality then please seek help. I am serious.
Rockdoc
AG
Rapier108 said:

Rockdoc said:

Share Blue poster, just like Trump78 posting for their previous incarnation, "Correct the Record."

I've noticed sometimes he forgets who he's logged in as.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
MetoliusAg
This is what what Trump defenders are not understanding about Morrison's testimony today:

Two weeks ago, Trump was still falsely claiming "There was no quid pro quo!", and his supporters and the RWM dutifully echoed his claim.

But after two more weeks of sworn testimony from witnesses, Trump and the RWM and Trump supporters can no longer credibly claim Trump, Giuliani, and Mulvaney weren't involved in a quid pro quo scheme. Today, Tim Morrison drove another stake thru the heart of that false Trump claim.

The new hill for Trump supporters to defend is: "Okay, we admit Trump, Mulvaney, & Giuliani held back the $350M and attempted to use it to pressure Ukraine into a quid pro quo to investigate Biden, but it wasn't wrong or illegal."
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.