***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

964,617 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just donated to the Trump campaign.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Can't wait until Thanksgiving with my liberal ass extended family in November!!
txagbear
This should set off a tweet storm
black_hat_ag
"Go drink Lysol." - BallerStaf2003
rab79
AG
RAB91 said:

Is it OK that I click on threads hoping that rocky the dog has posted?
I do
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Jason C.
AG
Saw this quote online in a comments section:

Quote:

A certain man did not like a foreign prosecutor investigating his son and a shady deal. The man has enough clout to get the investigator fired. Another man comes along with more power as President, and has enough clout to persuade a restart of an investigation. The first man, whose family personally profited from the shady deal, now cries foul simply because he is running for office and is claiming election interference. And people say Trump is the corrupt one?
justcallmeharry
S
Creepy/Sleepy Joe has spoken.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/us/politics/joe-biden-trump-impeachment.html

"Joe Biden Says He Backs Impeachment if Trump Defies Congress"

"In a brief speech in Wilmington, Del., Mr. Biden who had, until now, skirted the impeachment question in response to reports that Mr. Trump had urged the president of Ukraine to investigate him and his son Hunter on unsubstantiated allegations of corruption called on Congress to demand a copy of a complaint made by a federal whistle-blower. The Trump administration has been withholding it despite a law that generally requires such complaints to be shared.

"Denying Congress information to which it is constitutionally entitled and obstructing its efforts to investigate actions is not the conduct of an American president," he said. "It is an abuse of power. It undermines our national security, it violates his oath of office, and it strikes at the heart of the responsibility a president has to put national interests ahead of personal interests."

If he does not comply, Mr. Biden said, "Donald Trump leaves Congress, in my view, no choice but to initiate impeachment. That would be a tragedy, but a tragedy of his own making."

aggiehawg
AG
And Sleepy Joe said that before Trump said release it all, transcript, IG report, whistle blower complaint.

So now what, Joe?
cevans_40
AG
Jason C. said:

Saw this quote online in a comments section:

Quote:

A certain man did not like a foreign prosecutor investigating his son and a shady deal. The man has enough clout to get the investigator fired. Another man comes along with more power as President, and has enough clout to persuade a restart of an investigation. The first man, whose family personally profited from the shady deal, now cries foul simply because he is running for office and is claiming election interference. And people say Trump is the corrupt one?

This is what I don't understand. The dims are losing their minds say that what Trump has admitted to is impeachable. What is the issue with asking Ukraine if they are gonna investigate Biden in and of itself?
Saint Pablo
In
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
EKG1996
AG
Dem leaders are such a joke
Big Al 1992
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

The money coming in is going to be ridiculous.
black_hat_ag
Just dropped a dime to the trump campaign.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Same. First time I've ever given to a campaign that beyond the county level.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Just donated as well. Can't wait to see what the fundraising numbers look like in the next 24-48 hours.
fasthorse05
blindey said:

Pelosi doesn't even have the votes to call for a floor vote to open an inquiry. There are 30-40 (D) congressmen that are WAY too vulnerable to be attached to this nonsense especially with no actual facts in the record besides second hand rumors. A "yes" vote right now would be absolutely crushing if the transcript gets released and it turns out to be nothing.
Before I walk the dog, I've got to get this off my chest. As a general sentiment, all of this nonsense SHOULD blow up in the Dems face. All of my logic and reasoning suggests that will be the case.

However, in the "things rarely turn out how I expect" category, there IS another team on the other side of the ball,, and they have savvy lawyers too (in some cases, very crooked. To me, some of the guys on the Dem side seem to practice their craft in a dilattante manner, not for the country.

The point I'm trying to make is the only thing I'm certain of is this won't turn out the way I expect. Not that I think it's going to be bad, but if judges are involved, then they're likely to be Dem judges, who often practice party politics over the law.

So yes, I'm uncomfortable. I guess because I have zero control, and I'm sure a few senators---Romney for sure, maybe Lee, etc. will vote to convict, despite their nice brains. I'm actually sorry I voted for Romney, and that's the first time in my lilfe I've ever said that. We'll see!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Probably not much for judges to be involved with. Trump is going to hand the public a transcript and people are going to react.
johnnyblaze36
AG
For those that get on twitter, you should check out the #ImpeachTheMF trend. These mental midgets are so giddy right now they think Trump has been show the door already and now they have "Pence" as the number one trend. LOL.

aggiehawg
AG
blindey said:

Probably not much for judges to be involved with. Trump is going to hand the public a transcript and people are going to react.
Further, I'd wager the ICIG gets depantsed at the hearing Thursday (?) for misapplication of the whistle blower law in the case of Trump. Simply doesn't apply here.

Trump is not an employee of the intelligence community, nor is a phone call between heads of state an intelligence operation.
BenFiasco14
AG
Was scrolling through my twitter feed and it's full of what you'd expect right now, but the random Dez Bryant tweet embedded in all the politics made me laugh out loud

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Engine10
AG
In for ALL this popcorn
Rapier108
According to TDS poster child Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney is working with Peolsi to ensure that if Trump is impeached, the Senate will vote for Trump's conviction and removal.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AggieZUUL
AG
Dems are pulling the pin on a grenade they will not throw, partially because they want Biden to get out of the way.
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

According to TDS poster child Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney is working with Peolsi to ensure if Trump is impeached, he will be removed as well.
You realize that reads as if Romney will be impeached and removed?
black_hat_ag
Rapier108 said:

According to TDS poster child Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney is working with Peolsi to ensure that if Trump is impeached, the Senate will vote for conviction and removal.

Romney is trying to impeach himself??
fightingfarmer09
I'm scratching my head trying to understand this Ukraine scandal.

Biden's son gets a highly paid gig in Ukraine with shady people and no previous experience.

Vice President Joe Biden in an official capacity, threatens to unilaterally withhold federal money if an Attorney General of Ukraine is not removed halting the investigation into the shady business owner.

AG is fired and money reinstated.

Biden comments and brags about strong arming the Ukraine government.

Trump, years later, in official capacity has conversation with Ukraine and possibly mentions the scandal and how crooked it was.

Biden is a front runner for Dem nomination and Trump under "impeachment inquiry".

...wow.
agsalaska
AG
This is going to be freaking awesome. Cant wait.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

BanderaAg956
LMAO - how did liberal democrat Nancy Pelosi say, "protect our constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic" without bursting into flames!
pdc093
IrishTxAggie said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Same. First time I've ever given to a campaign that beyond the county level.

Just sent mine as well.
I sincerely and FERVENTLY hope this does indeed blow up in their faces. And costs them DEARLY come election time.
#TRUMP2020LandSlide
#KAGA
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

According to TDS poster child Bill Kristol, Mitt Romney is working with Peolsi to ensure that if Trump is impeached, the Senate will vote for Trump's conviction and removal.
Better post after your edits but Romney doesn't control the Senate and he's not well-liked there in any event. Having him as point man on conviction and removal is futile. I know Kristol has gone insane over Trump but now he's just in lala land. Delusional.

Hope someone asks Pelosi if she is considering also impeaching Pence so she can become the first female President, if only for a few months? Watch her teeth fall out, as Hillary tackles her from behind.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Who is Dez talking to and who is Amanda House?!

Cancelled
AG
It was no big deal.
BenFiasco14
AG
Completely random re: Dez. As for House, I dunno, just a good but hot political follow
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sgt. Schultz
AG
A scorched earth policy should be waged against ANY member of Congress that votes for impeachment. I really do not care what party they belong to. Like the line from the movie Tombstone.

I know NOTHING!!!!
Last Page
Page 2 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.