***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

946,627 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsfan said:

If he did it to help his campaign, that is illegal.

Agreed. Fine him under campaign finance laws and move on.
backintexas2013
AG
I didn't accuse you I asked a question. Can you not read buddy?
nu awlins ag
AG
Bo Darville said:

agsfan said:

Agreed. Fine him under campaign finance laws and move on.
Exactly. I forgot what the impeachment is about? It is Russia, a hooker, Ukraine, Biden, little Biden, Hillary, etc.? 2016 is 3 years ago, move on!!!! You lost and YOU'RE still crying about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what this is all about. Good lord....
-------------------------------------------------------
[You aren't talking about anything on here until tomorrow. -Staff]

nu awlins ag

LMAO

Nu Awlins Ag for New TAMU President!!!!!!!
leftcoastaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Yeah. That's how cowards accuse people, buddy.

Didn't you rape a horse? Just a question.
MouthBQ98
AG
No, it's a fine point of law. Details like that do matter.

In the bigger picture, an investigation result that exhonerates Biden would help him tremendously.

Are we all assuming he, or Hunter, are guilty?
backintexas2013
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

backintexas2013 said:

You are projecting. I asked a simple question. Sorry you don't want to answer it. Please continue buddy.

Nope never. Kind of depraved where your mind went. More projecting?
leftcoastaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

backintexas2013 said:

You are projecting. I asked a simple question. Sorry you don't want to answer it. Please continue buddy.

Somebody told me you voted for Hillary. I'm not saying you did but that is what I was told, buddy.
backintexas2013
AG
Let me help you. That's a statement. Mine was a question. Did you believe Dr Ford?
Rockdoc
AG
He's triggered himself off the ledge. Be careful!
backintexas2013
AG
You think he goes straight Keith and loses it? I don't think so.
leftcoastaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Let me help you. That's a statement. Mine was a question. Did you believe Dr Ford?
Yeah, but it's not my statement. You are the one projecting.
Joe Exotic
AG
He 100% believed that lying hooch Dr Ford.
nu awlins ag
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

backintexas2013 said:

Answer the question.
MetoliusAg
agsfan said:

Just be accurate. If the president's defense is the content of the call summary, him and his defenders shouldn't have to lie and call it a 'word-for-word transcript' like he does in every speech/press conference he gives.
If the President's defense is the call readout -- like all the Trump supporters in this forum claim -- then Trump is going to be impeached.

The strategy of Trump and his supporters thus far has been to gaslight the meaning of Trump's own words documented in the phone call readout.

That's a strategy for failure.
aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

agsfan said:

Just be accurate. If the president's defense is the content of the call summary, him and his defenders shouldn't have to lie and call it a 'word-for-word transcript' like he does in every speech/press conference he gives.
If the President's defense is the call readout -- like all the Trump supporters in this forum claim -- then Trump is going to be impeached.

The strategy of Trump and his supporters thus far has been to gaslight the meaning of Trump's own words documented in the phone call readout.

Impeach for what, exactly?
leftcoastaggie
AG
nu awlins ag said:

leftcoastaggie said:

backintexas2013 said:

Answer the question.
I did.
captkirk
AG
agsfan said:

Under what statute?
geoag58
AG
MetoliusAg said:

agsfan said:

You would probably be correct if it was up to the extremely crazy, partisan and corrupt dimtard party. Fortunately it is not up to the crazies but the republican-controlled Senate will have the final say.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

agsfan said:

He was going to get impeached anyway no matter what.
backintexas2013
AG
You seem very triggered. I hope you are ok. An internet message board should never set someone off like this.

captkirk
AG
MetoliusAg said:

agsfan said:

Talk about gas lighting
nu awlins ag
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

nu awlins ag said:

leftcoastaggie said:

backintexas2013 said:

Answer the question.
I did.
So you believed her?
Pumpkinhead
AG
- don't think Trump should be impeached

- however, also not a fan of sitting presidents trying to use the power of their office to dig up dirt on political opponents. There is a gray line there where at some point it becomes the kind of bulls**** we see dictators in 3rd world countries use (at least we got term limits thank goodness so not in danger of some joker pulling stunts to try to remain in power for life)

So I don't think this warrants impeachment but got no problem with Trump getting raked over the coals a bit if he stepped over the line here.
Rutedown
So anyone that comes forward we shall classify as deep-state. It has nothing to do with patriotic duty. It's bizzaro world up in here...
captkirk
AG

Quote:

- however, also not a fan of sitting presidents trying to use the power of their office to dig up dirt on political opponents.
Zelensky brought up Biden on the call - not Trump
MouthBQ98
AG
Yes. Not impeachable. Not specifically criminal. Could be unethical in the view of many, and that is corrected by the BALLOT BOX.
MetoliusAg
backintexas2013 said:

You seem very triggered. I hope you are ok. An internet message board should never set someone off like this.

Oh and what did I lie about?
This is the impeachment discussion thread; the Kavanaugh hearing is not relevant. Take your trolling and thread derailing elsewhere, please.
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

backintexas2013 said:

Oh and what did I lie about?
This is the impeachment discussion thread; the Kavanaugh hearing is not relevant. Take your trolling and thread derailing elsewhere, please.

It establishes credibility of a poster's related opinions.
chimmy
captkirk said:

Quote:

- however, also not a fan of sitting presidents trying to use the power of their office to dig up dirt on political opponents.
Zelensky brought up Biden on the call - not Trump
Why are people saying this?

Trump mentioned Biden first.
Quote:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
agsfan
That's not true.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

however, also not a fan of sitting presidents trying to use the power of their office to dig up dirt on political opponents.
It's not digging up dirt when Biden has already confessed to it on tape. Nor is it digging up dirt when several different media outlets and authors have already detailed the long history of trading on Joe's political position to enrich the Biden family over the last 45 years.
backintexas2013
AG
Come on etc you have been banned for trolling and calling people racist. I asked a question that goes to credibility. He said we should believe someone because of who they are. It was a valid question to see if that goes only to people they support or everyone.

I am sorry I know that%92s a sticky subject because of who you believed
backintexas2013
AG
Damn double post.
backintexas2013
AG
Triple post
Spotted Ag
AG
Rutedown said:

So anyone that comes forward we shall classify as deep-state. It has nothing to do with patriotic duty. It's bizzaro world up in here...
Hmm, let's see. You have the transcript of the call publicly available AND the Ukrainian president himself said, "There was no push" in reference to the call.

So yeah, all the these people coming forward now and sharing their "feelings" and what they believed was really going on are nothing more than anti-Trump.

However, Trump should have booted all these idiots to curb on day one but he didn't so in a way he allowed this to happen. The bureaucracy and interconnected web of government workers (most of whom happen to be bsc liberals) is far beyond what most people want to believe. They've been in power for so long and entrenched themselves and feel they are now entitled to having things done their way. Then Trump comes along and tells them to F off b/c he's doing it his way. So yeah, they are going to fight back and they're liberals so they will lie, cheat, and steal because that's what liberals do to get their way.

I see people all the time virtue signal about getting along with liberals. That's bull ***** If you associate with them then you are enabling that behavior. They can all jump off a cliff for all I care. I won't shed a tear. They want to run our lives for us because they believe they know better. Screw you.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.