***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

918,981 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Another clue is the fact that Rudy is prosecuting these alleged crimes on Social Media instead of, you know, in our justice system. He's a former US Attorney that knows doing this could impact an actual case against them. Real crimes are usually addressed by saying, "sorry I can't comment about the details of an ongoing investigation."
Wrong. It is DOJ policy to not comment. Rudy is not with DOJ. He's a private attorney with a client. In the absence of a judicial gag order, he can say what he wants.

Just like Sidney Powell is doing on the Flynn case.

Sydney Powell is a defense attorney. Rudy Giuliani is the personal attorney of the man who oversees the DOJ.

And?? He's defending his client. That's it. That's his only job.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
fasthorse05
If anyone could read this thread, you'd understand why the Left has to do what they've been doing for 40 years. We've managed to have decent discussions (thanks to both sides), but the resillency of JV, Mets, GJ, and others by using outstanding straw men and alinsky tactics is the REAL reason the Left has to get the judiciary to overlook plain language laws. They can't make a case to the public that wins, so they get judges to overlook "shall not be infringed upon" in order to take guns, or eviscerate the 10th amendment, or use "promote the general welfare" to spend whatever the hell they want.

I would probably bet my life that every president since Alexander Bell created the phone, could be impeached using the new Dem tactics of obtruction of justice, bribery, etc..
Jimmy Valentine
fasthorse05 said:

If anyone could read this thread, you'd understand why the Left has to do what they've been doing for 40 years. We've managed to have decent discussions (thanks to both sides), but the resillency of JV, Mets, GJ, and others by using outstanding straw men and alinsky tactics is the REAL reason the Left has to get the judiciary to overlook plain language laws. They can't make a case to the public that wins, so they get judges to overlook "shall not be infringed upon" in order to take guns, or eviscerate the 10th amendment, or use "promote the general welfare" to spend whatever the hell they want.

I would probably bet my life that every president since Alexander Bell created the phone, could be impeached using the new Dem tactics of obtruction of justice, bribery, etc..

First of all I've voted Republican in ever election of my life except the Presidency in 2016. What I've noticed is Republicans lately here on this board and nationally attacking the messengers instead of the message. Exhibit A is this post. Exhibit B are all the accusations I'm a sock, and Exhibit C will be all the personal attacks I'll receive for making this post.
aggieforester05
AG
They learned it from liberal trash during the Obama administration.
dellgriffith
AG
Have you ever posted on this site under a different username?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jimmy Valentine
Nope
RGLAG85
AG
dellgriffith said:

Where you park your car and 25th letter in the alphabet.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggielostinETX
AG
RGLAG85 said:

dellgriffith said:

Where you park your car and 25th letter in the alphabet.

Nah.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
PA24
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Nope
Liar Liar
pants on fire
Tibbers
Prove that you're a republican and voted in any american election. You come in here to stir the pot at opportune times just when the dots are being connected back to israel and mossad. We all know Israel has an tech army whose goal is to create dissent and shape opinions on the internet. You sound exactly like someone who would fit the bill. Let's check your ip address and see.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Jimmy Valentine
Tibbers said:

Prove that you're a republican and voted in any american election. You come in here to stir the pot at opportune times just when the dots are being connected back to israel and mossad. We all know Israel has an tech army whose goal is to create dissent and shape opinions on the internet. You sound exactly like someone who would fit the bill. Let's check your ip address and see.

LOL! Never thought I would be accused of being an Israeli secret agent on TexAgs!
will25u
will25u
outofstateaggie
AG
Just saw a commercial from the New York Times that framed this as Giuliani going after Biden because Biden insulted him when he was last running for president. A personal vendetta against Biden.

I thought it was a DNC ad at first, but the NYT logo popped up at the end. Unreal.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Sydney Powell is a defense attorney. Rudy Giuliani is the personal attorney of the man who oversees the DOJ.
Congratulations! You have just made the most incredibly dumb statement in the history of the internet. I'll alert the Guinness World Record people on your behalf.

And you claim you are a CPA? LOL.

ETA: Let me school you about being a person's attorney. You play both offense and defense. There is a reason that most successful Prosecutors become defense attorneys when in private practice. They fully understand the other side's mindset and tactics. Trump is being attacked, just not criminally but politically with lies and manufactured evidence. Rudy is representing his client's interests by refuting the media narrative.
e=mc2
AG
outofstateaggie said:

Just saw a commercial from the New York Times that framed this as Giuliani going after Biden because Biden insulted him when he was last running for president. A personal vendetta against Biden.

I thought it was a DNC ad at first, but the NYT logo popped up at the end. Unreal.

That's an ad for the NYT fake news show The Weekly. The show is trash and nothing but propaganda.
TripleSec
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Nope

You lie, prove you haven't.
aggiehawg
AG
Nadler dropped a 55 page report on impeachment yesterday. Haven't read the whole thing but just Summary of Principal Conclusions at the moment. Nice narrative, few facts.

Read it HERE.
BMX Bandit
Tibbers said:

Always goes back to the jews for you wackadoodles. Why is that?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Always goes back to the jews for you wackadoodles. Why is that?

Note the winky face, it's a joke.
nortex97
AG
Sounds like even Lisa Murkowski is wholly unimpressed with the house clown show.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2019/12/07/alaskas-us-senators-denounce-house-impeachment-process/

Quote:

Alaska's Republican U.S. senators on Friday denounced the impeachment process that has unfolded in the House of Representatives and that may soon reach the Senate if the House brings formal impeachment charges against President Donald Trump.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski said she has not been impressed with the Democratic-led process in the House.

"There has been little to no, I think, efforts to try to work with either the Republican House members on the committees, or to kind of come to some terms of rules of engagement," she said in a telephone interview.

"And so it has made this appear even more partisan than perhaps it might have otherwise," she said.

Sen. Dan Sullivan, meeting with Anchorage Daily News reporters on Friday, said the process in the House has been unfair and "sorely lacking" in due process protections for the president. The initial hearings occurred in secret, closed hearings, with the Democratic majority selectively leaking information to national media outlets, he said.
will25u
Get ready for this gem tomorrow.

AggieRain
AG
will25u said:

Get ready for this gem tomorrow.

Wow.
End Of Message
AG
Thought crimes
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
backintexas2013
AG
I will wait to see if that is real and the context. If it's in there the people banging the drum on this thread will slip away and come back with new usernames.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I will wait to see if that is real and the context. If it's in there the people banging the drum on this thread will slip away and come back with new usernames.
Trust me. It's real. The Dems are way out on a limb here. They are not even pretending to be fact-based. Thought police with the asserted freedom to ascribe whatever motive they choose.

Quite a farce.
FriscoKid
AG
It's amazing that it worked with so many people and they are convinced that a crime was committed. I don't think that most of the dems in the house even believe it, but they have been able to trick a lot of people. For every concerned moderate that posts here there are millions more that don't. Pure propaganda.
backintexas2013
AG
So if this is in regards to wanting Biden investigated is this somehow admitting that an investigation was warranted? I just don't understand.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

So if this is in regards to wanting Biden investigated is this somehow admitting that an investigation was warranted? I just don't understand.
It is quite convoluted with no clear direction, Pelosi saying Trump put the hold on military aid to Ukraine to benefit Putin and then in the next breath that he did it to solicit interference in the 2020 election, then she says something about not having monarchies nor dictatorships in the U.S.

I'm calling it the "cafeteria of impeachable conduct." Pick one or more of your choice.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
This misinformation is only possible with an enabling press. I'm thankful that Trump has put the "fake news" media at the center of his priorities.
JamesE4
AG
TripleSec said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Nope

Not that I am defending Jimmy's positions, but how do you prove a negative? This would be even harder than proving Trump didn't collude with Russia (which he didn't).
End Of Message
AG
JamesE4 said:

TripleSec said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Nope

Not that I am defending Jimmy's positions, but how do you prove a negative? This would be even harder than proving Trump didn't collude with Russia (which he didn't).

That's the point, but it is the new standard set by our progressive comrades.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
BusterAg
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

aggiehawg said:

Gary Johnson said:

If any of this was true Shokin would have saved his job with it 4 years ago. All of you getting your hopes up are getting played by Giuliani/Solomon who are getting played by the Russian mob and KGB. Have fun with it.
LOL. That is quite comical. Shokin couldn't save his job no matter how egregious Biden's conduct was. If all that was standing between Poroshenko and a billion dollars was Shokin, Shokin gets sacked every time.

Another clue is the fact that Rudy is prosecuting these alleged crimes on Social Media instead of, you know, in our justice system. He's a former US Attorney that knows doing this could impact an actual case against them. Real crimes are usually addressed by saying, "sorry I can't comment about the details of an ongoing investigation."

Kind of like the impeachment hearings, right? No spectacle there at all.
First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.