*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,882,557 Views | 79729 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TyHolden
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rodan85
AG
Biz Ag said:

Brilliant

I really did laugh out loud
Fenrir
Actual Talking Thermos said:

ravingfans said:

I'm not sure how to reconcile these two, except to say that the liberal Jewish ownership of the Media seem to not care about Jewish Israel???

I wonder the same thing about the average Jewish American voter who overwhelming vote democrat for some bizarre reason...
Not every person who is ethnically/culturally Jewish, and not every practicing Jew, accepts the nation of Israel's position that it is Judaism itself. Criticizing Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Opposing Israel isn't anti-Semitic. The reason you can't reconcile it is you're buying the propaganda line as an outsider, but plenty of actual Jewish people know better.
Peak comedy right here. I would have never though to defend propaganda outlets by claiming others are buying into propaganda.
Biz Ag
AG
Ulysses90
AG
Aggie12B said:

Also Justin Amash...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/04/30/justin-amash-running-destroy-the-system-that-created-trump-225147

CoppellAg93
AG
rodan85 said:

Biz Ag said:

Brilliant

I really did laugh out loud
Me too!
NASAg03

https://bringithome.ca/products/how-do-you-like-them-apples
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk
AG

Quote:

The Babylon Bee
@TheBabylonBee

11h
Terrifying Haunted House Just Displays Current Gas And Grocery Prices Along Dark, Creepy Hallways
ravingfans
AG
Biz Ag said:

Brilliant

POTD Material here, Biz!!
Ag83
AG
Actual Talking Thermos
Fenrir said:

ravingfans said:

I'm not sure how to reconcile these two, except to say that the liberal Jewish ownership of the Media seem to not care about Jewish Israel???

I wonder the same thing about the average Jewish American voter who overwhelming vote democrat for some bizarre reason...
Not every person who is ethnically/culturally Jewish, and not every practicing Jew, accepts the nation of Israel's position that it is Judaism itself. Criticizing Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Opposing Israel isn't anti-Semitic. The reason you can't reconcile it is you're buying the propaganda line as an outsider, but plenty of actual Jewish people know better.
Peak comedy right here. I would have never thought to defend propaganda outlets by claiming others are buying into propaganda.
I'm not saying anything about media outlets one way or the other. I'm saying it's not a contradiction that American Jewish people don't uniformly fall in line behind Israel, because Israel is not synonymous with Judaism. Criticizing Israel is not criticizing Judaism.

If the nation of Israel did do something that made you angry, would you somehow blame your Jewish-American neighbors for Israel's actions? I would hope not. But if you don't think that whatever Israel does can be attributed to Jewish people as a group, then criticizing Israel is also not criticizing Jewish people as a group.
Actual Talking Thermos
captkirk said:

I don't think he's talking about what you think he's talking about
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
IIIHorn
Biz Ag said:

Brilliant

That guy is a real commodian.

HunterAggie
NASAg03 said:

https://bringithome.ca/products/how-do-you-like-them-apples

I'm an American citizen but I'm going to do my best to sneak across the Canadian border so I can support Mr. Poilievre in the next election (over the Tzar Trudeau).
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
Tanya 93

Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

Did Werner Herzog really say this? Or is it something that just needs to be read in Werner Herzog's voice?
Demosthenes81
AG

aggiedata
AG
Invincible Aggie
captkirk
AG
Squadron7 said:

captkirk said:

Did Werner Herzog really say this? Or is it something that just needs to be read in Werner Herzog's voice?
Not sure about the former. 100% on the later
captkirk
AG

captkirk said:

I don't think he's talking about what you think he's talking about
Enlighten us
taxpreparer
AG

Fenrir said:

ravingfans said:

Peak comedy right here. I would have never thought to defend propaganda outlets by claiming others are buying into propaganda.
I'm not saying anything about media outlets one way or the other. I'm saying it's not a contradiction that American Jewish people don't uniformly fall in line behind Israel, because Israel is not synonymous with Judaism. Criticizing Israel is not criticizing Judaism.

If the nation of Israel did do something that made you angry, would you somehow blame your Jewish-American neighbors for Israel's actions? I would hope not. But if you don't think that whatever Israel does can be attributed to Jewish people as a group, then criticizing Israel is also not criticizing Jewish people as a group.

You are right, except for the fact that Hamas does not want kill just Israelis. They want kill all Jews and Americans.
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1844 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.