*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,887,281 Views | 79760 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by rocky the dog
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Not funny, just political:
Aggie12B
AG
Not Remotely Funny, but political as hell:
Aggie12B
AG
BLM Has NEVER Been About Black Lives

We've always told you that BLM is an anti-democracy, communist front organization. The "Black Lives Matter" name was picked simply to extort funds from gullible corporations and liberals while providing an easy way to whip up political violence when needed.
Aggie12B
AG
GoFundMe To Send The Squad To Gaza Raises $5 Million

U.S. Following the controversy that arose due to comments made by a group of outspoken members of Congress known as "The Squad" regarding the Hamas terrorist attacks on Israel, a GoFundMe that proposes sending "The Squad" to Gaza raised $5 million within just a few hours.
"We're raising money at a record pace here," said Hank Thomas, the man who started the GoFundMe. "I expected there to be a decent amount of support for shipping members of The Squad off to show their solidarity with the Palestinians, but the eagerness people have to send them to Gaza is just explosive."
As support for the GoFundMe continued to grow, ordinary people across the United States began doing whatever they could at the grassroots level to help the cause. "I've already sold both of my family's cars," said proud American Cody Callow. "This weekend, I'm having my kids work long shifts at their roadside lemonade stand. Maybe I'll take out a second mortgage on the house next week. Whatever we can do to make this happen!"
At publishing time, the GoFundMe added a stretch goal to throw in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris if support broke the $10 million mark.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Islam Downgraded To Religion Of Mostly Peace
Aggie12B
AG
Dodgers Wondering If They Should Have Spent More Time Training For Playoffs And Less Time Honoring Satanic Drag Nuns
LOYAL AG
AG
Aggie12B said:

We've always told you that BLM is an anti-democracy, communist front organization. The "Black Lives Matter" name was picked simply to extort funds from gullible corporations and liberals while providing an easy way to whip up political violence when needed.

I've always assumed BLM was funded by Soros to be the separate but equal minority version of Antifa. However it came to be it's never been about black lives or improving anything. It's Marxist agitation, plain and simple.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
MostlyHarmless
AG
TRM said:

Hamas has taken FAFO to another level.
Kozmozag
When are we going to start seeing the dead hamas leaders.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Congrats to Gaza on reaching Net Zero carbon emissions way ahead of schedule
How much carbon is emitted by a 500 pound bomb dropped by an Israeli F-16? Not to mention the secondary explosions from the "hospital" where the ammo dump is located?
CanyonAg77
AG
Kozmozag said:

When are we going to start seeing the dead hamas leaders.
We may never. Quietly taken out by Mossad, or in little bitty pieces from drone strikes.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

GoFundMe To Send The Squad To Gaza Raises $5 Million
Where's the link to this? Our credit card only has a $25,000 limit, but we're willing to do our part.
Ag83
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Woods chimes in...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
Department of Irony.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Fenrir
justcallmeharry said:

Woods chimes in...

WTF is going on with the left foot of the chick on the right?
justcallmeharry
S
Fenrir said:

justcallmeharry said:

Woods chimes in...

WTF is going on with the left foot of the chick on the right?
Maybe she put it in her mouth one too many times?
Ag83
AG
fasthorse05
LOYAL AG said:

Aggie12B said:

I've always assumed BLM was funded by Soros to be the separate but equal minority version of Antifa. However it came to be it's never been about black lives or improving anything. It's Marxist agitation, plain and simple.
Speaking of, check out the BLM funding database from Claremont Institute. Some of these funding numbers are astounding.

https://dc.claremont.org/blm-funding-database/

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Ag83
AG
Mr President Elect
AG
Biz Ag said:

Edit: picture gets cut off on embed
Demosthenes81
AG
NSFW

MostlyHarmless
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

NSFW

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Hate the Dodgers.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Holy **** this is funny (regarding an unfunny topic)

annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Instant Karma.

First Page Last Page
Page 1829 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.