*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,904,633 Views | 79859 Replies | Last: 53 min ago by TexAgs91
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

So in back to back posts we have the ability to donate $420k to charity to sit with Boebert a the next State of the Union then we find out she gives handies in movie theaters. For $420k can I get a handy at SOTU?
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
JPAg88
AG

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
hurricanejake02
AG
LOYAL AG said:

CoppellAg93 said:

So in back to back posts we have the ability to donate $420k to charity to sit with Boebert a the next State of the Union then we find out she gives handies in movie theaters. For $420k can I get a handy at SOTU?
Ag83
AG
captkirk
AG
Ag83
AG
captkirk
AG
justcallmeharry
S
captkirk
AG
Sethtevious
LOYAL AG said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Do you need someone to explain to you the significance of 69 and 420, too? Or has it occurred to you that an online bid to sit next to Boebert at the SOTU after she is castigated for giving a handy might also be satire?
aggiejayrod
AG
Sethtevious said:

LOYAL AG said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Do you need someone to explain to you the significance of 69 and 420, too? Or has it occurred to you that an online bid to sit next to Boebert at the SOTU after she is castigated for giving a handy might also be satire?

Is satire like a tire swing?
LOYAL AG
AG
Sethtevious said:

LOYAL AG said:

CoppellAg93 said:

I'd actually say I probably need to read the entire meme before responding.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
aggie93
AG
This is why we can't let China take over the world.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggiejayrod
AG
Shocked the cat didn't go in too
TRM
AG
aggie93
AG
Fetterman says "Hold my Beer!"

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Military Personnel Seen Wandering Forest Pressing Button On F-35 Key Fob
Aggie12B
AG
Trump Promises That If Reelected He Will Turn Fauci Into A Piñata And Let Every American Take One Whack
oh no
AG
The actual guy who went to prison for picking up a podium, posing for a selfie, and then putting it back during the deadly insurrection:

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1791 of 2282

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.