*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,131,481 Views | 81533 Replies | Last: 47 sec ago by aggiehawg
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That slide was what, 2 degrees hotter than lava on July afternoon
rab79
AG
Cromagnum
AG
There was at least one bloody nose or scraped up chin/forehead per week on that thing growing up.
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
BQ_90
AG
Cromagnum said:

There was at least one bloody nose or scraped up chin/forehead per week on that thing growing up.

But you has instant antibiotics from drinking and washing off the blood with garden hose water
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
JaxDad
AG
BQ_90 said:

Cromagnum said:

But you has instant antibiotics from drinking and washing off the blood with garden hose water
We would stand back to back at the center in groups of 3 or 4 and see who could make it the longest. Yes, lots of blood and scrapes and the occasional injury requiring adult intervention.
justcallmeharry
S

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/politics/joe-biden-age-criticism-kfile/index.html#:~:text=%E2%80%9CCale%20doesn't%20want%20to,%2C%20%E2%80%9CDear%20old%20dad.%E2%80%9D

"President Joe Biden, who at 80 has had to confront questions about his age and mental acuity as he is poised to launch a reelection campaign for president, once ran a campaign that sharply attacked his opponent's age.
In 1972, Biden, then 29 years old and a local Delaware councilman, was running against incumbent
Republican Sen. Cale Boggs who was 63 years old, a former two term governor and the state's senior senator.

"Cale doesn't want to run, he's lost that old twinkle in his eye he used to have," Biden said of Boggs, who had originally wanted to retire but was persuaded to run for reelection.

Biden used his opponent's age against him in a way that was so explicit, one local reporter dubbed his approach, "Dear old dad."

Biden was running to become one of the youngest people ever elected to the United States Senate. Now, the president is already the oldest person ever to serve in the office of the presidency, and, if reelected, would leave office at the age of 86. That would best the next oldest president by more than 9 years if he served a full second term."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
MostlyHarmless
AG
BQ_90 said:

Cromagnum said:

The only bad part about the garden hose was every so often we'd get in a hurry and forget to let the hot water run out first.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
BQ_90 said:

this was the best playground piece of equipment ever made.

If you didn't black out and get thrown into somebody, a solid object or all of the above you didn't stay on long enough

The key here was to find someone's older brother to spin it really fast while you all hung on for dear life.
MostlyHarmless
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Not political, just how I feel somtimes.

TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Language warning
https://instagr.am/p/Cq_vZPFgol9
SgtBarbarossa
Geralt of Rivia said:

Cromagnum said:

ravingfans said:

Not 100% accurate anymore. They sneak LGBTQ in video games every chance they get now. Just look at The Last of Us 2 and Horizon.
and the new Harry Potter game. They made one of the NPCs that you interact with trans

Yeah, for one sentence. And they had a guy do the voice for the character which pissed off the trans people even more. Some groups will always find something to cry about
hawk1689
AG
SgtBarbarossa said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Cromagnum said:

ravingfans said:

Not 100% accurate anymore. They sneak LGBTQ in video games every chance they get now. Just look at The Last of Us 2 and Horizon.
and the new Harry Potter game. They made one of the NPCs that you interact with trans

Yeah, for one sentence. And they had a guy do the voice for the character which pissed off the trans people even more. Some groups will always find something to cry about

Wait, isn't the whole point of being "trans" that you are supposed to be the gender that you are not? Theoretically, wouldn't an actual female not be the ideal likeness of a transgender? Wouldn't the idea that you're identified as trans instead of woman be antithetical to the idea?
Tanya 93
LOYAL AG
AG
rab79 said:

This is true. Before my self imposed F16 ban (except for this thread) I asked one of the gay posters for their take in this but I don't think he ever answered. T has completely taken over that movement.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
ravingfans
AG
Well the T's were the marginalized outsiders back when gays and bi's were doing all their protests. Once the g's and b's got somewhat established and the T's started making their noise it polluted that movement...
dudeabides
AG
Tanya 93 said:

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
BadMoonRisin
AG
Maybe we should make a separate thread, but I've always been ok with people posting snips on this thread that might not be funny, but probably not important enough to deserve their own thread.

With the speed you can scroll through it, it's not a problem for me.
annie88
AG
Funny.

Also, any news outlet that refers to J6 as an insurrection is BS.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Maybe we should make a separate thread, but I've always been ok with people posting snips on this thread that might not be funny, but probably not important enough to deserve their own thread.

Me neither.

Funny first, others second.

It's a meme thread.

I only ever come and check out the last few pages anyway.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG

Fight Fight Fight.
hunter2012
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
annie88 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Me neither.

Funny first, others second.

It's a meme thread.

I only ever come and check out the last few pages anyway.
If it's either political or funny I'm good. If it's both then bonus.
oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1581 of 2330

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.