*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,869,447 Views | 79653 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by TRM
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

cecil77
AG
rab79 said:

Looking at his face, this not the least bit surprising.
FJB24
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
Who believes this would not be happening if we didn't have social media?
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
Dickdelaware said:

I blame P.T. Barnum. He made a fortune off of people who naturally looked like that.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

BQ_90
AG
rab79 said:

JFK double crossed the mob, that's why he got assassinated
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

LOYAL AG
AG
BQ_90 said:

rab79 said:

JFK double crossed the mob, that's why he got assassinated

JFK authorized the printing of currency not managed by the Fed. Alternate theory.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
mooney69
AG
Ochit now wut said:

oh no said:

What the **** am I looking at??

Biden's cabinet?
Mooney69
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1558 of 2276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.