*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,127,070 Views | 81499 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by rocky the dog
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CS78
Zarathustra said:

Hair pie?

Not a Bot
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
annie88
AG
nortex97
AG

CS78
nortex97
AG
That one's great.

MostlyHarmless
AG
oh no said:

Wow….. just….. wow.
Flying Crowbar
AG
The necromancer probably used the wrong kind of glitter. If you don't use the proper glitter for the particular spell, results aren't guaranteed.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Flying Crowbar said:

The necromancer probably used the wrong kind of glitter. If you don't use the proper glitter for the particular spell, results aren't guaranteed.

He did say he knew it wasn't going to work so I think he knows what he's talking about
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
That's a shame...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

oh no said:

Wow….. just….. wow.

I think he's a comedian. There's several other videos of him floating around doing funny things.
annie88
AG

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Fightin_Aggie
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Yep, allies ditching the dollar. Administration trying to distract with trans and inditement of Trump but but 75% of people have no understanding of how big a deal this can be
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
FrioAg 00
AG
Allies are ditching the dollar, not because of what has already happened and certainly not because they trust any country more in terms of what their governments will do to advance self interest.

No, other large countries including our allies are ditching the dollar because they know exactly what our communist liberals are planning to do when the economy begins to correct and valuations crash.

Rather than take our economic medicine and move past it, our communists are going to attempt to right every wrong, smooth out every "inequity" their voters believe is real. You'll see universal income, reparations, everything you can imagine. They are going to implode the dollar and the whole world knows it.
MostlyHarmless
AG
annie88 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

oh no said:

Wow….. just….. wow.

I think he's a comedian. There's several other videos of him floating around doing funny things.

Ah, ok. I thought it was a larper losing his grip on reality. With as much crazy as we have going on in our country right now you just never know.
annie88
AG
Oy vey.

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
fasthorse05
FrioAg 00 said:

Allies are ditching the dollar, not because of what has already happened and certainly not because they trust any country more in terms of what their governments will do to advance self interest.

No, other large countries including our allies are ditching the dollar because they know exactly what our communist liberals are planning to do when the economy begins to correct and valuations crash.

Rather than take out economic medicine and move past it, our communists are going to attempt to right every wrong, smooth out every "inequity" their voters believe is real. You'll see universal income, reparations, everything you can imagine. They are going to implode the dollar and the whole world knows it.
I know what thread this is, but we'll be at 40% to 70% inflation long before our Lefty friends get what they think they want. The minute those trillions of dollars come home, our new world will make 1981 inflation look like a test run.
annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

annie88 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

oh no said:

Wow….. just….. wow.

Ah, ok. I thought it was a larper losing his grip on reality. With as much crazy as we have going on in our country right now you just never know.
Yes, on one hand, it would've been very delusional, but on another hand, it was actually quite amusing to watch.
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1549 of 2329

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.