*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,126,155 Views | 81491 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by TyHolden
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Democrats Remind Everyone Trump Is Guilty Until Proven Guilty
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
He's right you know.

justcallmeharry
S
BlueMiles
AG
He's right, you know.
aggie93
AG
Imagine this being made today....

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
bonfarr
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnmXgqDI4EZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wheel of Fortune is obviously racist because they shouldn't expect this man to be able to pronounce Achilles correctly. Even better that it took an Aggie to solve the puzzle.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
annie88
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
CoppellAg93
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
cried wolf too many times...
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
rab79 said:

Was in a record store back in the early 90s. Young girls next to me, "Did you know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?"

I just sighed and slunked out.

ETA: My eyesight is about kaput, even with larger print on the screen. Fingers do not work either due to the muscular illness. But I categorically DO NOT hold Gwyneth Paltrow responsible for my infirmities.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
THAT...IS...HILARIOUS!!!!
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1548 of 2329

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.