*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,883,115 Views | 79730 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by Russ Dalrymple
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rongagin71
AG
I expect that young lady will be very embarrassed by that quote in a few years when she gains enough experience to understand what she is telling the world about herself.
On the other hand, she may just continue in dumb--- mode.
C@LAg
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Rydyn said:

That screen shot of the first dancers has to be a deep fake of AOC and Beto right?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
ThunderFighter06
AG
Never forget...

ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
This made my morning!

ThunderFighter06
AG
She's right, you know...

Cromagnum
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

I don't see any meat in that picture. 100% in support of eating whatever can be foraged / hunted though.
ThunderFighter06
AG
And finally...Notes below...

The gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. This myth is incorrect and has been debunked: https://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/ https://fee.org/articles/harvard-study-gender-pay-gap-explained-entirely-by-work-choices-of-men-and-women/amp https://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/?sh=1231dfdb2596

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
ravingfans
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

Remember--all fish poop and pee in water...
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
How will she cook enough food for herself?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-getsnew-job-after-election-loss-joins-environmental-group-trying-eliminate-gas-stoves

"Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has announced she will be joining an environmental advocacy dark money group that is pushing to regulate and ban natural gas-powered stoves.

Rewiring America, the nonprofit group Abrams will join as senior counsel, is a self-described "leading electrification nonprofit, focused on electrifying our homes, businesses, and communities."

Through her role, Abrams will "launch and scale a national awareness campaign and a network of large and small communities working to help Americans go electric," according to the group."
MostlyHarmless
AG
One can only hope.

MostlyHarmless
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Cromagnum
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

One can only hope.

Fightin_Aggie
AG
justcallmeharry said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-getsnew-job-after-election-loss-joins-environmental-group-trying-eliminate-gas-stoves

"Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has announced she will be joining an environmental advocacy dark money group that is pushing to regulate and ban natural gas-powered stoves.

Rewiring America, the nonprofit group Abrams will join as senior counsel, is a self-described "leading electrification nonprofit, focused on electrifying our homes, businesses, and communities."

Through her role, Abrams will "launch and scale a national awareness campaign and a network of large and small communities working to help Americans go electric," according to the group."

May she continue to lose in all her endeavors
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
mooney69
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Maybe it's in preparation for BJ during commercial.
Mooney69
mooney69
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

justcallmeharry said:

May she continue to lose in all her endeavors

The only thing she won't lose is weight.
Mooney69
MostlyHarmless
AG
Troof!
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
ravingfans
AG
Burdizzo
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Is Sugar's still open?
Uncle Howdy
S
ravingfans
AG
annie88
AG
She wants to sleep her way up through her jobs and be hired because of her race?

Horrible goal.

First Page Last Page
Page 1526 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.