*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,883,544 Views | 79732 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by nortex97
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Something did some things...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

aggiepanic95
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Pretty funny on ol'Jimmy's part. Everyone in attendance will wish they could trade places with him while FJB is speaking.
Rydyn
AG

We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
Martin Q. Blank
MostlyHarmless
AG
The reply is what cracked me up.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Political because it represents the Biden economy.
Squadron7
AG
justcallmeharry said:

"Stand up, Jimmy!"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ATX_AG_08
AG
Our soldiers did this sort of stuff in Iraq and Afghanistan.
rab79
AG
farside has always been ahead of the times...

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

mooney69
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Political because it represents the Biden economy.

And how Kamala got her jobs.
Mooney69
Buzzy
justcallmeharry said:

This is from a match in 2018. The woman going after Garcia is Shinobu Kandori, who was twice supposed to fight Garcia in matches that ended up canceled. First time was a rib injury for Kandori, second time Garcia came in 26 lbs(!) overweight. Kandori was 52 years old at the time.

Garcia recently announced she is returning to professional MMA competition at 195 lbs this year.
Wild West Pimp Style
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

"To Prison?"
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Exactly.

@MSNBC wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them on the ass.

So she's a good fit for them.

She lied all through her tenure as press secretary.

Vile woman. Vile party. Vile media.

Colbert is just as much of a liar.

Vile man. Vile show.
Ag87H2O
AG
justcallmeharry said:

The funniest part of that clip is that she can say it with a straight face.
MostlyHarmless
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Ok, not political but it cracked me up.

Aggie12B
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1525 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.