*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,887,621 Views | 79762 Replies | Last: 37 sec ago by ProgN
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Not a Bot
AG
Not a Bot
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Not a Bot said:

So, Republican voters in California are methheads?
ravingfans
AG
It takes a lot to cope with living in that hellhole-- using native drugs assures a steady/cheap supply...
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
MostlyHarmless
AG
ravingfans said:

It takes a lot to cope with living in that hellhole-- using native drugs assures a steady/cheap supply...

Good point. Why anyone would want to live in Cali, east of the mountains is beyond me. You're in the crappy part of the state geographically but you still have to put up with the crappy government that the coastal cities vote in.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
C@LAg
TequilaMockingbird
C@LAg said:

What if the answer is no?
MostlyHarmless
AG
C@LAg said:

I eat eggs. I also eat full grown chickens. So, the point would be what exactly?
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Historians Now Believe Second-Ever Phone Call Was To Ask Alexander Graham Bell About His Car's Warranty
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

C@LAg
MostlyHarmless said:

C@LAg said:

I eat eggs. I also eat full grown chickens. So, the point would be what exactly?
she is trying to justify abortion by arguing "killing" an egg (an unfertilized egg, mind you) is the same thing as killing a (fertilized) zygote.

so if you are pro-abortion but eat eggs, you are a hypocrite.
ravingfans
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

C@LAg said:

Yep, and the eggs I eat never had a chance of becoming a chicken, so I don't get the original point?!?!???
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
It really shouldn't need to go further than human life <> chicken life.

But even after you beat them mercilessly with that undeniable truth, I'd throw in the difference in fertilized vs underutilized, and how one has the genetic code for life and the other does not
C@LAg
HoustonAg2106
AG
C@LAg said:

MostlyHarmless said:

C@LAg said:

she is trying to justify abortion by arguing "killing" an egg (an unfertilized egg, mind you) is the same thing as killing a (fertilized) zygote.

so if you are pro-abortion but eat eggs, you are a hypocrite.

What if I hunt deer and I'm anti murder?
jkag89
annie88 said:

So is baseball
scoop12
AG
ravingfans said:

MostlyHarmless said:

C@LAg said:

Yep, and the eggs I eat never had a chance of becoming a chicken, so I don't get the original point?!?!???

The point is she's dumb, which is why this is on the funny political thread.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
First Page Last Page
Page 1520 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.