*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,891,242 Views | 79780 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by PhatMack19
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S

Had to say it 3 times...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S

must watch - volume not necessary...
justcallmeharry
S

It's all good...
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

It's all good...

And more importantly do they have a non-electric EV truck?
ravingfans
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

justcallmeharry said:

It's all good...

And more importantly do they have a non-electric EV truck?

A "non-electric" Electric Vehicle would be quite the trick!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Sorry but it's one of my character flaws. I feel a need to point out redundancy in language. Redundancy in data storage or power I'm good with.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
ravingfans
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Sorry but it's one of my character flaws. I feel a need to point out redundancy in language. Redundancy in data storage or power I'm good with.

Made me laugh--its a great character flaw if you were to pick one!
nortex97
AG
Whoop Delecto
AG
TxAggieBand85
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Except drug dealers.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
nortex97
AG

LOL, good for them. Finally a good application of 'cross dressing.'
MostlyHarmless
AG
nortex97 said:

LOL, good for them. Finally a good application of 'cross dressing.'

MostlyHarmless
AG
Whoop Delecto said:

MostlyHarmless said:

How do you feel about ATM machines and PIN numbers?
Annoying but not in my top 10.
A is A
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Whoop Delecto said:

MostlyHarmless said:

How do you feel about ATM machines and PIN numbers?
Annoying but not in my top 10.
You have a top 10? Care to list?
LOYAL AG
AG
justcallmeharry said:

I know this is satire but it reminds me of when Halle Berry won an Oscar and used the stage to proclaim herself as a victim of racism from way back in HS and beyond. I'm like "you're the hottest woman on the planet so I doubt anyone has discriminated again you!" Then we saw a few of her classmates from HS come out saying they never saw anything resembling racism in her life. These celebrities have no concept of the real world.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Quote:

These celebrities have no concept of the real world.

Celebrities are there to push an agenda. They are the original useful idiots because other useful idots listen to them.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

Proving her lack of brains day after day...
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Cry me a river...

oh no
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
I cried for 8 years while her husband ruined America
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Not very funny at all.

justcallmeharry
S
FrioAg 00 said:

I cried for 8 years while its partner ruined America
Don't want to offend big Mike, right?
FrioAg 00
AG
It wasn't long ago two girls (mid teens) tried to carjack an Uber driver at gunpoint.

He ended up halfway in and out when they hit the gas - they drug him to his brutal death over a few hundred feet.

DC officials plead them down to aggregated robbery and neither of the girls will serve more than a couple years for murdering an innocent husband and father.

Do not believe these communists will ever apply decency or common sense to any situation when given power. They are every bit as bad as the corrupt folks letting South African genocide occur without remorse.
First Page Last Page
Page 1514 of 2280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.