*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,013,577 Views | 80680 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no
AG
jkag89 said:

Not all that secret, Catholics during Lent.
fish tacos, crawfish, cheese pizza, poke/sushi, pasta, etc. for the win
nortex97
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
jkag89
oh no said:

jkag89 said:

Won't get an argument from me. I tend to go breakfast for dinner (pancakes, cheese omelets, etc.) route during lent. Also grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.
oh no
AG
Agreed. I'm just sayin- I won't buy the argument that Catholics on Fridays during lent is remotely keeping Long John Silvers in business!
Uncle Howdy
S
cecil77
AG
ravingfans said:

Only is was "Sex" not "Gender"
cecil77
AG
jkag89 said:

oh no said:

jkag89 said:

Won't get an argument from me. I tend to go breakfast for dinner (pancakes, cheese omelets, etc.) route during lent. Also grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

And then load up on meat Sundays!
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
jkag89
oh no said:

Agreed. I'm just sayin- I won't buy the argument that Catholics on Fridays during lent is remotely keeping Long John Silvers in business!
It was meant to be a joke. Admittedly not a very good one but at least a funny as about 75% of the posts on this thread.
ravingfans
AG
cecil77 said:

jkag89 said:

oh no said:

jkag89 said:

And then load up on meat Sundays!

I'm Baptist, but learned of this approach where a person goes on a fast for lent, but with a special beer designed for the occasion:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/35537/these-17th-century-monks-did-a-beer-fast-for-lent

My German friends told me the beer, doppelbock, was double the alcohol content, so was quite popular...
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

That is a life or death decision in gun rich Florida!!
justcallmeharry
S
Buzzy
justcallmeharry said:

Our oldest living ex-president ever. I don't agree with his politics but he is a hundred times the man Biden will ever be. Literally, a hundred times the man. He's 98 years old and only now starting to fade. When he was in the Navy, Canada had a nuclear incident with one of their reactors. He was one of the few people in the world qualified to fix it. He goes in with a team, it is leaking radiation so bad they can only work in 90 second intervals and then have to be pulled out. They thought 90 seconds was the max time they could work without being exposed to the radiation, but it turned out later they were exposed to a thousand times the radiation they estimated. Carter was still pissing out radiation 6 months later. He's still with us 71 years later.

He is a physical marvel.
Wild West Pimp Style
Buzzy
Wild West Pimp Style
ravingfans
AG
Buzzy said:

justcallmeharry said:

Our oldest living ex-president ever. I don't agree with his politics but he is a hundred times the man Biden will ever be. Literally, a hundred times the man. He's 98 years old and only now starting to fade. When he was in the Navy, Canada had a nuclear incident with one of their reactors. He was one of the few people in the world qualified to fix it. He goes in with a team, it is leaking radiation so bad they can only work in 90 second intervals and then have to be pulled out. They thought 90 seconds was the max time they could work without being exposed to the radiation, but it turned out later they were exposed to a thousand times the radiation they estimated. Carter was still pissing out radiation 6 months later. He's still with us 71 years later.

He is a physical marvel.
Carter = hero in the Navy, avoided a nuculer (his pronunciation, not mine!) meltdown.
Carter = Complete disaster as President, resulting in Iran Hostage fiasco, massive inflation, loss of prestige and credibility for America
Carter = champion of Habitat for Humanity
Carter = long parade of supporting the wackiest of democrat positions
Carter = a nice guy as long as you are not opposing his political positions

Add all of this up and Carter did two good things in his life massively outweighed by being a disaster in office and in politics.

Result, Carter is a chump and remains a stain on the Presidency. Not a stud, but a dud
Biz Ag
AG
Headshot

annie88
AG
And Democrats run them all.

No wonder where screwed.
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
dp
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Carter = a nice guy as long as you are not opposing his political positions

I knew people who lobbied him personally during the American Agriculture Movement. I recall one of them referencing Carter's look of pure hate as they finished the meeting.
annie88
AG
Carter has always been a good, decent man. He wasn't a good president but he was a good person. Bless him on his end days.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Not funny; not surprising

oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1492 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.