*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,010,827 Views | 80666 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by rocky the dog
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
ravingfans
AG
NSFW??!??!!??

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

swampstander
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Finish them off with a rotary dial phone

... and an analog clock.
nortex97
AG

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
TexAg1987
Gaetz authored this for Schiff

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-matt-gaetz-introduces-pencil-resolution-barring-adam-schiff-from-accessing-classified-information
fasthorse05
Not enough blue stars on this one.

I'm nearly 100% certain Schiff leaked classified material from his intelligence position. While I rarely believe any politician on either side, I do believe Gaetz and Pompeo on this topic.
Burdizzo
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Finish them off with a rotary dial phone

Make them wait their turn to use the party line.
hunter2012
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Tanya 93

Uncle Howdy
S

aggiedata
AG
oh no
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Sheople do the same.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1458 of 2305

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.