*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,011,332 Views | 80670 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by rocky the dog
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That guy is such a dumb ass. It's funny, he did investigate Trump on bull**** charges. He fails to mention that part.

This is the idiot that is still pushing the Russian collusion with Trump. There's also been some rumors around that he likes young boys, but I don't know about that. He's just an all-around lying piece of crap loser.
pdc093

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
oh no
AG
ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

He is getting gutted in the replies:

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
oh no
AG
ProgN
Demosthenes81
AG

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Hawley Introduces the PELOSI Act

Yesterday, Senator Josh Hawley introduced a long-overdue bill that would ban members of Congress from trading and owning stocks. To this we say: It's about time. But if the best part of the bill is what it does, the second-best part is surely its name: the Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act.
Yes, it's called the PELOSI Act.
"Members of Congress and their spouses," Hawley trumpeted "shouldn't be using their position to get rich on the stock market today l'm introducing legislation to BAN stock trading and ownership by members of Congress. I call it the PELOSI Act.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Pfizer Pleased To Announce Their New Vaccine 90% Effective Against New Virus They Created
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
FrioAg 00
AG
My 6th graders literally just were quizzed on what each article of the constitution accomplishes, and bith could have successfully answered.

That's embarrassing.
justcallmeharry
S

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Tanya 93

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93

CanyonAg77
AG
Finish them off with a rotary dial phone
First Page Last Page
Page 1457 of 2305

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.