*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,110,430 Views | 81379 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Aggie12B
Ag In Ok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is why we homeschool and teach, actually teach, epistemology.
ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

I don't know the context, but she was solid in her responses! Is she a professor in Cali?
Showertime at the Bidens
MostlyHarmless
AG
ravingfans said:

justcallmeharry said:

I don't know the context, but she was solid in her responses! Is she a professor in Cali?

No way she could be a professor in Cali. She has common sense and uses logic.
HtownAg92
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

ravingfans said:

justcallmeharry said:

No way she could be a professor in Cali. She has common sense and uses logic.
Students, not professor:

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
aggie93
AG
Burdizzo said:

TRM said:

Working class family can't dress their kids up when their dad goes to Washington. In a couple of years they will be worth about $20MM on a Senator salary.
Seriously what a Mom fail (Dad is brain damaged). How do you let your children come to a swearing in ceremony like this with one having a shirt that clearly is way too big (likely had a tshirt on and borrowed a shirt from a staffer is the only thing I can imagine) and the other wearing shorts and tennis shoes. These people have zero respect.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

borrowed a shirt from a staffer
Pants, too
fka ftc
It's a middle finger to America. Libs have no shame and look up to Fetterdude as some symbol of… hell, I don't know why they look up to him other than to install another brain dead grifter who will dutifully follow the orders of the left white supremacist elite.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Buzzy
Burdizzo said:

TRM said:

Working class family can't dress their kids up when their dad goes to Washington. In a couple of years they will be worth about $20MM on a Senator salary.
That is a family of slobs. I'd seriously look at the mother for signs of mental illness/depression because there is something wrong here. Going beyond gender roles here, no mother allows their kids out of the house for a formal ceremony looking like this. Fetterman is physically ill so it falls on her. Maybe she's overwhelmed, maybe she's exhausted, maybe she's mentally ill, but someone else should have stepped in here. This looks like a bunch of kids who don't want to make an effort and a mother who is too lazy/too ill to force them so they're walking all over her.

You know the phrase 'cleans up well'? This family can't clean up at all. There are homeless people on the street with more dignity.
Wild West Pimp Style
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
CoppellAg93
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
cecil77
AG
From Twitter : "Dress yourself from the hamper day" at the Fetterman family.
justcallmeharry
S
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I'd seriously look at the mother for signs of mental illness/depression because there is something wrong here.
How about narcissism? She's the only one in that photo dressed well in clothes that fit. It's almost as if she wants the spotlight, and is getting it by making everyone else look like crap.
justcallmeharry
S

Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Tramp96
TRM said:

Check out the "WTF" look on Kamala's face. LOL.

Yeah, Kamala, that's the same look we all have whenever you talk.
hunter2012
AG
First they came for the stovetops...
Uncle Howdy
S
This is a fun thread after finding out that gas stoves are the new enemy

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Eso si, Que es
Flagged, that is disgusting
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Biden's Docs: Where's the Special Counsel?
Aggie12B
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1430 of 2326

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.