*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,016,088 Views | 80690 Replies | Last: 42 min ago by JPAg88
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

WTF???

I can't be the first person to notice that he called Michelle Obama "our queen"? That alone could qualify this as satire.
captkirk
AG

captkirk
AG
Aggie12B
AG
An Oldie, but still relevant
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Feminists Rejoice As All-Time Record For Shortest Term As Prime Minister Now Held By A Woman

LONDON Feminists worldwide touted another feather in their caps today as Liz Truss's resignation meant the all-time record for the shortest term by a UK Prime Minister is now held by a woman.
"This is just the latest domino to fall in our ongoing fight against the global patriarchy," said Jill Jakenhaal (she/her), chairperson of the London chapter of Women Against Everything. "We can now be proud that the fastest failure by a Prime Minister was accomplished not by a man by a woman! Take that, male oppressors!"
Celebrations for Truss's embarrassing place in history were already underway, with parades full of women in pink knit hats being planned for the coming days in major cities around the world. Witnesses to the celebrations in the streets were somewhat confused, however. "Doesn't this kind of highlight a woman totally crashing and burning in a leadership position?" asked bystander Paul Bridgewater. "I don't know that holding the record for earliest resignation is something to boast about."
"You're just jealous!" Jakenhaal shouted back to Bridgewater. "You men want to have everything to yourself and keep everyone else out. Well, not anymore! We're going to put the names of women in the record books for everything worst leaders, lowest test scores, everything!"
At publishing time, feminists were already anticipating the grand men-hating celebrations that would surely be held to commemorate Jill Biden cementing her place in history as Most Underachieving First Lady.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
justcallmeharry
S
buzzardb267 said:

Rebel Yell said:

buzzardb267 said:

Surprised "it" didn't get a cabinet post out of that video! So it got to visit the POTUS and it's takeaway....I got a cookie and I got to pet a dog. It would have been a social media star if the POTUS had sniffed it's hair and his dog bit her.

Bit him.
Thanks....brain fart there!
its hair.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Fat Black Swan
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
ravingfans
AG
oh no said:

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Iowaggie
AG
tk for tu juan
1977…yet still holds

ravingfans
AG

Quote:

Excuse me, you can't do that! Excuse me, excuse me

https://media.gettr.com/group11/gvision/2022/10/16/11/b6261303-4d61-32bf-54c8-20a56a6a6e99/93A3J0f2aHMBevbkhrcaYXRDLJFw.mp4
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
I've never even heard of Nick Fuentes
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
buzzardb267
AG
Looks like they want to be the next BLM! Wonder if they have their mansion picked out already?
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
Demosthenes81
AG

Buzzy
Wild West Pimp Style
Buzzy
annie88 said:

He's a white nationalist nutjob who is openly anti-semitic. His followers are called Groypers. The thing is, he's a commentator, not running for political office. The tweet makes zero sense.

It is like singling out one of the blm founders for being a Marxist, and then saying how if they're elected to office, we'll have Marxists in office. All true, except none of those b-words have run for office, they're too busy grifting off their supporters and engaging in black desertion (the same as white flight, but when you're black and fleeing your own neighborhood).
Wild West Pimp Style
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

He's a white nationalist nutjob who is openly anti-semitic. His followers are called Groypers. The thing is, he's a commentator, not running for political office.

On the other hand, we have The Squad...actual Dem elected officials and darlings of the ProgLeft that are so openly anti-semitic that they constantly give Jeremy Corbyn problems with priapism.
hawk1689
AG
Buzzy said:

annie88 said:

He's a white nationalist nutjob who is openly anti-semitic. His followers are called Groypers. The thing is, he's a commentator, not running for political office. The tweet makes zero sense.

It is like singling out one of the blm founders for being a Marxist, and then saying how if they're elected to office, we'll have Marxists in office. All true, except none of those b-words have run for office, they're too busy grifting off their supporters and engaging in black desertion (the same as white flight, but when you're black and fleeing your own neighborhood).

Why is being a "white nationalist" bad? Why even distinguish a person's race when labeling them a nationalist? Not defending this person as I have no idea who they are. Just a curious choice of words you used there to describe them.
aggiehawg
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1336 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.