*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,883,772 Views | 79732 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by nortex97
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Ag with kids
AG
PhatMack19 said:

It's been sprinkling all day. They cancelled school for the next 2 days….

TAMU-CC was all remote Monday/Tuesday. I flew into KCRP at 1600 on Monday.

Worked remote on a totally clear sky beautiful day on Tuesday.

However, the GF prepped for a bad storm (to be honest, they did say it had a good chance of pounding Corpus) so I had a bunch of lawn furniture I had to put back - dang that woman likes having a lot of of lawn furniture.
Carolin_Gallego

We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
cecil77
AG
first one: funny

second: could be taken two ways, you take it yours, I'll take it mine.

third: Don't get it.

fourth: funny

fifth: specious. no one ever seriously suggested ingesting bleach. Ivermectin is prescribed for humans, the only reason anyone procures it packaged for horses (identidal medicine) is that your leftist gov has restricted availability even prescribed by a doctor

sixth: There's research on both sides, although mostly indicates safe. But the primary reason this comic isn't funny is that it's the pundits and politicians who are pushing the vaccine and using threats and coercion.

seventh: illustrates the truth of leftists.

Ulrich
I usually skip over CG's posts because of all the bad feedback, but I looked at the pictures this time and those really are weak. Even the non-political ones are dull.
Uncle Howdy
S
Ulrich said:

I usually skip over CG's posts because of all the bad feedback, but I looked at the pictures this time and those really are weak. Even the non-political ones are dull.
I read about half of them without seeing who posted it, and knew who it was by the fact that I didn't even chuckle. I'm very easily entertained, also
Squadron7
AG
Carolin_Gallego doesn't think Norm Macdonald was funny.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Bondag
AG
cecil77 said:

first one: funny

second: could be taken two ways, you take it yours, I'll take it mine.

third: Don't get it.

fourth: funny

fifth: specious. no one ever seriously suggested ingesting bleach. Ivermectin is prescribed for humans, the only reason anyone procures it packaged for horses (identidal medicine) is that your leftist gov has restricted availability even prescribed by a doctor

sixth: There's research on both sides, although mostly indicates safe. But the primary reason this comic isn't funny is that it's the pundits and politicians who are pushing the vaccine and using threats and coercion.

seventh: illustrates the truth of leftists.

It not that they just aren't funny. I was confused at the point half of them were trying to make.
TexAgs91
AG

But this sound wasn't glad...
This sound was mad.
Every Who down in Whoville
the Tall and the Small... was singing

"F Joe Biden! F Joe Biden!"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Central Committee
AG
Progressives still don't know how to meme or do humor correctly.
Flying Crowbar
AG
justcallmeharry said:

That one is awesome.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

justcallmeharry
S
First Page Last Page
Page 887 of 2279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.