*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,045,611 Views | 80894 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tanya 93
Rexter
Tanya 93
Direct Enter Enter
captkirk said:

Not political, but really odd

All those ghost hunting TV shows that claim to capture ghost voices aren't going to like this.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
SHE'S a WITCH!!!

FrioAg 00
AG
She also smoking hot, so she's got that going for her
All I do is Nguyen
Direct Enter Enter said:

captkirk said:

All those ghost hunting TV shows that claim to capture ghost voices aren't going to like this.
it also works for brain needle and green storm
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Superb Sasquatch said:

Direct Enter Enter said:

captkirk said:

it also works for brain needle and green storm

^ yes if you close your eyes and think those phrases.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
right click and open in new tab if is blocked

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
To Avoid Tech Censorship, The Babylon Bee Announces Innovative New Print Edition
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

StandUpforAmerica
Tramp96
StandUpforAmerica said:

Oh damn. And I can't tell anyone why I'm laughing until I cry now.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

javajaws
AG
Ag with kids said:

captkirk said:

It's weird how your mind can trick you.

Close your eyes and listen to it. But, before you hear the sound, pick one of choices in your head. Do this over and over, switching the choices.

You will always hear what you've decided to hear prior to hearing it...
Yep. This is scientific proof a liberal and a conservative can hear the same thing and reach an entirely different conclusion without even trying.
TexAg1987
rab79 said:

! This claim is disputed
Credible Source
AG
javajaws said:

Ag with kids said:

captkirk said:

Close your eyes and listen to it. But, before you hear the sound, pick one of choices in your head. Do this over and over, switching the choices.

Yep. This is scientific proof a liberal and a conservative can hear the same thing and reach an entirely different conclusion without even trying.

I tried that but all I can hear is green storm
javajaws
AG
Carl Hungus said:

javajaws said:

Ag with kids said:

captkirk said:

I tried that but all I can hear is green storm
Did you vote for Biden?

j/k
ValleyRatAg
AG
Libertarian
hawk1689
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Ummm...that's Rudy if it's anybody.
FrioAg 00
AG
That's Mikey, damn it. Goonies never say die.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79 said:

Attaching Halloween lights on my porch railings and my stairs
Tailgate88
AG
rab79 said:

Wow.
CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

I use it all the time. High tech baling wire.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
account appears to be deleted
First Page Last Page
Page 657 of 2312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.