*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,046,240 Views | 80898 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Psycho Bunny
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

When I was 12, my parents and I went to the capitol for a religious festival. On their way home, they realized I wasn't with their traveling party. When they came back to find me, I was at the church, discussing religion with the pastors and assistant pastors, who were astounded at my understanding and answers.

Mom said, "Son, why did you do this to us, your father and I were worried and looking for you."

I said to them "Why were you looking for me? Don't you know that I must be about my father's business?"

- Joe Biden
Danny Vermin

Whitetail
AG
Tanya 93
buzzardb267
AG
You haven't been to San Francisco?
"ROGER - OUT"
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

Someone should tell this gal to go milk a bull.
I had a roommate at A&M that was an animal sciences major. One time his girlfriend said something about milking a bull. His reply was "you milk a bull you'll have a friend for life."
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
pagerman @ work
Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG

you will need new lyrics
NO AMNESTY!

TexAgs91
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I thought when 2000 came it was time to wear silver.
wessimo
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
ChemEAg08
AG
wessimo said:

Example 10,238,198,799 how liberals can't meme/satire.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Post this on the coronabro thread.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
First Page Last Page
Page 649 of 2312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.