*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,047,426 Views | 80901 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by nortex97
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ravingfans said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

It's called Chili con CARNE not Chili con FRIJOLES for a damn reason.
I like beans in my chili and no one will ever convince me otherwise
I have no problems if people like chili flavored bean stew.

Just don't besmirch the good name of Chili while doing it!
you will also never convince me beans were not an initial part of chili because it stretches it for more servings with it

The beans were made separately...like God intended.
well of course. You would never get the beans cooked fully if added to the chili dry. Soak, boil until done, and then add to the chili to soak up all the yummy flavors

YUM!!!!

We should throw a party and only invite those that enjoy chili the way it was intended!
better not be Cincinnati chili
MooreTrucker
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

You have the right to be wrong.
techno-ag
AG
If only there were a board devoted to food one could take this conversation to..

J/K carry on.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Tanya 93
MooreTrucker said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

You have the right to be wrong.
but in this case I am not wrong
Tanya 93
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
It's

Kiss My Ass 2020

for me

Tanya 93
TexAg1987
Tanya 93 said:

I wanna be sedated
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Quote:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The L.A. County Health Department revoked the license of a San Fernando Valley sports bar that opened for outside dining in protest of the shutdown. Hundreds of supporters showed up to eat Wednesday. Only in 2020 can you get arrested for opening your business but not for looting one.

Joe Biden horribly mispronounced the name of his Health and Human Services choice Xavier Becerra Wednesday. He then misidentified his position as Secretary of Health and Education Services. Joe Biden's dreamed all his life of becoming president, it's a shame he's not here to enjoy it.

Hunter Biden's IRS probe includes the fortune he raked in from foreign firms while Papa Joe was vice president. You can't make it up. Joe Biden could get impeached over Biden family graft in Ukraine a year after President Trump was impeached for asking about Biden family graft in Ukraine.

Governor Gavin Newsom faces a recall petition effort to remove him from office by California citizens furious over his actions. His sensibilities are nothing if not urbane. Leave it to a governor from San Francisco to shut down all Alcoholics Anonymous meetings but leave the liquor stores open.

Hunter Biden is under Justice Department probe over his financial windfalls in Beijing and in Ukraine in broad daylight while his dad was VP. It's all documented on his subpoenaed laptop. I won't say that Hunter Biden was on the take from China but his Secret Service code name is Dim Son.

PETA is targeting coconut milk that's harvested using monkey labor in Thailand. While at the grocery store in Los Angeles Sunday, I saw a label on a carton of eggs stating, the eggs in this box have been laid by hens who are allowed to roam freely. Never thought I'd be jealous of a chicken.

The New York Times says the Cleveland Indians agreed to change their team's name Monday after years of pressure on Cleveland from tribal activists. Native groups insist the name is insulting, stigmatizing and culturally humiliating. Everyone's happy with the new name, The Lake Erie Indians.

The Electoral College met Monday as required by the Constitution and the Electors faithfully reflected votes tallied in their states and elected Joe Biden the next President of the United States. Afterwards, Biden gave what I thought was a fitting speech. It looked and sounded like he mailed it in.

The Weather Channel tracked the first major winter snowstorm heading across the country all this week. The Eastern Seaboard is forecast to receive 18-24 inches of snow on Friday. However, they are all Democratic states, so these numbers could change overnight.

Tom Cruise was caught on tape obscenely lashing his film crew for standing too close together and not following the Covid rules as ordered by the government. He used his position to be abusive and authoritarian. If taken to court, Cruise could get four-to-eight years as the governor of California.

Joe Biden went on Steven Colbert Wednesday and said his son Hunter is the smartest man he ever knew, and is doing well now. Joe and Jill must be careful at home to avoid triggers early in his recovery. Whenever the Bidens order in Chinese, Hunter says he needs ten million dollars right away.

Los Angeles officials banned Nativity Scene displays in parks this Christmas. This year our church Sunday school in Beverly Hills teaches kids that Joseph and Mary were unable to make a conference call after the innkeeper in Bethlehem turned them away. There was no Zoom at the inn.

NO AMNESTY!

Rexter
ravingfans
AG
Tanya 93 said:

ravingfans said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

I have no problems if people like chili flavored bean stew.

Just don't besmirch the good name of Chili while doing it!
you will also never convince me beans were not an initial part of chili because it stretches it for more servings with it

The beans were made separately...like God intended.
well of course. You would never get the beans cooked fully if added to the chili dry. Soak, boil until done, and then add to the chili to soak up all the yummy flavors

YUM!!!!

We should throw a party and only invite those that enjoy chili the way it was intended!
better not be Cincinnati chili
I'm with ya on that one Tanya, I've had Cincinatti Chili in Ohio before, and why in the world someone would want to mix spaghetti with chili I have no idea!

I'll stick to Chili the way it was intended
FDT92
AG
ravingfans said:

I'm with ya on that one Tanya, I've had Cincinatti Chili in Ohio before, and why in the world someone would want to mix spaghetti with chili I have no idea!
Don't forget the cinnamon
annie88
AG
ravingfans
AG
FDT92 said:

ravingfans said:

Don't forget the cinnamon
OUCH! YOU HAD TO REMIND ME! OOF
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Can't meme
Hogties
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Like all democrat memes, this is pure projection. I don't know any republicans, and certainly no anti-mask anti-shutdown pro-freedom republicans itching to get the COVID vaccine.
CanyonAg77
AG
captkirk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Can't meme
Can't tell the truth.
End Of Message
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Patently false. Trolling. Not funny. Disingenuous.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Whitetail
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Hogties said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Like all democrat memes, this is pure projection. I don't know any republicans, and certainly no anti-mask anti-shutdown pro-freedom republicans itching to get the COVID vaccine.

Not only that not very many declared the virus a hoax - it was much moreso declaring the lockdown an overreaction or saying masks are ineffective. Both are true.

This is also recalling the false claim that Trump called the virus a hoax which he did not.

First Page Last Page
Page 642 of 2312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.