*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,046,847 Views | 80898 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Psycho Bunny
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Mr.Bond
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Post removed:
by user
Tanya 93
my best friend put this on my facebook because of the BSC moms

Damn I love that b**ch to death
captkirk
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

The left is really bad at this
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Tanya 93
annie88
AG
captkirk said:

Tyson is just an embarrassment. I tried to watch his cosmos show a few times just cause I love anything to do with space and it was so pathetically SJW and all this bull**** crap about global warming at it and destruction of the world in the next few decades it was unwatchable.

He's just another racist that ignores real history and only concentrate on a very small part of it. Every single race on this planet at one time or another conquered other races, had slaves and committed atrocities but the left only acts like it's white people that did it.

It's pathetic.
annie88
AG
Tanya 93 said:

That reminds me I need to go watch season two of the Mandalorian. The fact I think I need to rewatch season one because I only got through about half of it and got off on other things.
annie88
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Come on stuff quit blacking out all the damn pictures people are trying to load. It's very annoying.
Mr.Bond
AG
annie88 said:

Mr.Bond said:

Come on stuff quit blacking out all the damn pictures people are trying to load. It's very annoying.
Agreed. Pisses me off

MAGA

CanyonAg77
AG
It's not staff. It's just the way some images do
TexAg1987
CanyonAg77 said:

Not always true. Some of mine say they are being reviewed for content on my side. Not sure what others see.
CanyonAg77
AG
TexAg1987 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Not always true. Some of mine say they are being reviewed for content on my side. Not sure what others see.

Just says unavailable on mine. A blocked image has different verbiage
ChemEAg08
AG
captkirk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

The left is really bad at this

They are trying really hard to be the Bee. And failing.
TyHolden
AG
Post removed:
by user
Biz Ag
AG
TexAg1987 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

When I get that message they never appear.

I posted an image of Joe & Hunter Biden as Sheriff Buford T. Justice & his son awhile back and it was blocked. A couple of days later someone else posted the same image - no problem.
Tanya 93
annie88 said:

Mr.Bond said:

It is not staff.

You are not a victim here.

Some images just do not show up and it isn't the politics

It happens across this board
TyHolden
AG
ChemEAg08
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Quote:

In 2001, he created The Borowitz Report, a satirical news column that has millions of readers ...

Welcome new reader!

BB is also a knee-slapper!

Quote:

The Babylon Bee was created by Adam Ford[6][7][8] and was launched on March 1, 2016.[9] Shortly after launch, the site made headlines for mocking the "health and wealth" theology of Jan Crouch, founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, on the day of her death.

Great, he created it before the Bee. How popular is he compared to them?
Mr.Bond
AG
Tanya 93 said:

annie88 said:

Mr.Bond said:

It is not staff.

You are not a victim here.

Some images just do not show up and it isn't the politics

It happens across this board

I Dunno. When I post them they'll stay up for a few minutes then disappear..... Weird

MAGA

57 STATES!
Somebody actually made this
ChemEAg08
AG
57 STATES! said:

Somebody actually made this

While Trump ain't no saint, a majority of his followers do believe in Jesus Christ and believe that pur constitutional republic is trying to follow God's will. Not the party of abortion, homosexuality multiple "genders".

The dems want to abolish God/Jesus and replace him with the all knowing and benevolent government.
Mr.Bond
AG

MAGA

aggiedata
AG
ProgN
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
captkirk
AG
rab79
AG
Biz Ag said:

TexAg1987 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

When I get that message they never appear.

I posted an image of Joe & Hunter Biden as Sheriff Buford T. Justice & his son awhile back and it was blocked. A couple of days later someone else posted the same image - no problem.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 637 of 2312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.