*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,055,221 Views | 80994 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Danny Vermin
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sign near my home.

TexAg1987
I saw that this weekend.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Post removed:
by user
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Well, okay then
AG
TRADUCTOR
Secolobo said:

v
v
v
tsuag10
AG
SIAP

Quote:

Brad lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. He was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, global warming, racial tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Four days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brad from the car.

A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition . . . but his Tesla had a dead battery.
>
Brad is a registered California Democrat.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

themissinglink
AG
I thought maybe this was a parody account...

munch96
AG
themissinglink said:

I thought maybe this was a parody account...

The medal looks photoshopped....Imagine that...
Post removed:
by user
aggiehawg
AG
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
57 STATES!
Lmao how quickly they turn on their own
Secolobo
AG
This is like the clean version of "I got my wife some house shoes and a dildo for christmas...."

Can I go to sleep Looch?
Tailgate88
AG
Make me a sammich.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
TacosaurusRex

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
techno-ag
AG
The look on this guy's face...

Whitetail
AG

Russ Dalrymple
AG
Whitetail said:

Could be a Pedophile on a Crocodile
RAB91
57 STATES!
aggiehawg said:

Ironic considering the revolutionary army under Washington practiced quarantining due to smallpox.

Either way, what is the meme even saying? That R and D local governments temporarily closed bars and restaurants and churches to prevent people talking about revolution?
Post removed:
by user
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
aggiehawg
AG
57 STATES! said:

aggiehawg said:

Ironic considering the revolutionary army under Washington practiced quarantining due to smallpox.

Either way, what is the meme even saying? That R and D local governments temporarily closed bars and restaurants and churches to prevent people talking about revolution?
I really have to explain this to you?
wessimo
AG
buzzardb267 said:

Trying to fill his gloves...

rab79
AG
57 STATES! said:

aggiehawg said:

The army was also inoculated with live smallpox, the procedure had 10% mortality.

This explains why the left can't meme, they can't even understand the concept.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
wessimo said:

buzzardb267 said:

Trying to fill his gloves...

OJ got away with "if the glove don't fit, you must acquit". Sleepy Joe may not be as lucky when they get through with Hunter!
"ROGER - OUT"
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
except for the oops, it should say "while we knew"

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 631 of 2315

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.