*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,058,376 Views | 81006 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ValleyRatAg
Glenlivet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

Actually take out the O and the T
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TyHolden
AG
RyanAg08
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

p_bubel
captkirk
AG
p_bubel said:

That is funny as ****
captkirk
AG
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
agmag90
That's great
aggiejayrod
AG
Secolobo said:

Why do I feel like she's finally going to be the first non-hypocritical politician on this edict?
agent-maroon
AG
What exactly is a "non-essential indoor sexual activity" and who gets to decide whether its essential or not?

ETA - beats me...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
12th Man
AG
aggiejayrod said:

Secolobo said:

Why do I feel like she's finally going to be the first non-hypocritical politician on this edict?

She looks like she kickstarts her marital aid and rolls her own feminine hygiene products...
rab79
AG
agent-maroon said:

What exactly is a "non-essential indoor sexual activity" and who gets to decide whether its essential or not?

ETA - beats me...
person 3?
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
First question, which sex is essential vs non-essential?

Second question, how does indoors and outdoors factor into sex? By definition it isn't any more socially distanced in different settings.

Me thinks she is just angry about all the sex parties she's NOT being invited to.
oh no
AG
agent-maroon said:

ETA - beats me...
if you happen to be indoors in Brussels engaging in sexual activities with 3 or more living things and there's a knock at the door, you might have something to worry about.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
BusterAg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Family Guy would approve

B-

No baseball bat in the background.
BusterAg
AG
RyanAg08 said:

savage
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

'Belgium Health Minister Puts Ban On Non-essential Sexual Activities Of Persons 3 Or Greater In Indoor Areas.'

there go my plans for the weekend
chickencoupe16
AG
agent-maroon said:

ETA - beats me...

Yeah, that would be non-essential.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Well I was gonna have some Belgian Waffles this weekend....now you can forget it. I've lost my appetite.
Bondag
AG
Secolobo said:

Is the limit 3 because she counts as 2?
Tanya 93
Secolobo
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

'Belgium Health Minister Puts Ban On Non-essential Sexual Activities Of Persons 3 Or Greater In Indoor Areas.'

there go my plans for the weekend
I think she's talking AU's.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
StandUpforAmerica
First Page Last Page
Page 626 of 2315

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.