*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,058,872 Views | 81009 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by Rongagin71
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Family Guy would approve

Post removed:
by user
captkirk
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

LOL. Define "widespread"
captkirk
AG
tsuag10
AG

Which one of you is this?

“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

BuddysBud
AG
tsuag10 said:

Condition: Used, Like New.
CanyonAg77
AG
tsuag10 said:

Houston Lee
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Krackalackin!

Tanya 93
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
Danny Vermin

annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Those are funny
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
FrioAg 00
AG
OMG, I would tune in every night to watch Johnny Skinny Jeans reality TV from Somalia.

Or perhaps Ms. Women's Studies Major surviving in the Venezuela economy. I'm sure that'll be feminist friendly.

Let's see a few Fulton County Georgians visit the Congo to see where corrupt government and fake elections lead you long term.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
Yeah, right.

Fight Fight Fight.
agent-maroon
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Family Guy would approve

I don't get it. I mean, I WANT to get it, but I need to get someone to explain it to me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dudeabides
AG
agent-maroon said:

Tanya 93 said:

Family Guy would approve

I don't get it. I mean, I WANT to get it, but I need to get someone to explain it to me.
Hint:
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

agent-maroon
AG
Thanks!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 625 of 2315

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.