*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,056,067 Views | 80999 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by TyHolden
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
1872walker
1872walker
ravingfans
AG
Wow?
buzzardb267
AG
Ryan Reynolds tribute to 2020.
"ROGER - OUT"
Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
Maybe this should be on Not the Bee.

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-its-a-wonderful-life-remake-angel-tells-george-bailey-to-go-kill-himself-because-hes-white
OldArmyBrent
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Can you explain this one? Guessing it's just another example of left can't meme but willing to hear you out.
Tanya 93
docaggie
AG
Took me a few minutes too.
It's Trump getting ready to unfriend SC Justice Kavanaugh
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OldArmyBrent
AG
Wow. Left can't meme. So we should know that's a can of Diet Coke and a McD's cheeseburger? Why not just use the caricature of DJT's hair and look over his shoulder? And what's the reasoning? Because 7 justices ruled against Texas?

I give it 2/10. Excellent subtle references, but overall doesn't make an interesting, funny, or rational point.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
Advantages of getting old

Changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.

When I was a child I thought "Nap Time" was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to
someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I
came in there for.

Actually I'm not complaining because I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. And I don't have acne.
Life is great.

I know I have more friends I should send this to, but I can't remember their
names!

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
1872walker
Post removed:
by user
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Well, okay then said:

Only if it adds a strip over the nose
oneeyedag
Danny Vermin

First Page Last Page
Page 629 of 2315

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.