*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,666,628 Views | 71894 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Ag83
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79 said:

annie88
AG
aggiedata said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiedata said:

He sorta looks like Ted Baxter right there

[on air] I've just been handed a bulletin. [reading in announcer's voice] You've got something between your teeth."

I loved Ted Baxter, especially his goofy laugh. There was one episode where they're at a banquet and a guy comes up to Ted and takes issue with him over something, so Ted asks him if he wants to step outside and the guy says yes all angry and then Ted lets him go outside and then closes the door walks back in to the banquet. It doesn't sound that funny out of context, but when you see the episode it's just hilarious, so Ted.

It was also an episode where Walter Cronkite made a guest appearance and Ted just fanboys over him.

Mary Tyler Moore is on Hulu right now and I have watched some of them in the last few months and they really hold up. The episode where chuckles the clown dies is still one of my favorite.
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
That's what Chuckles got for dressing as a giant peanut.

A majority of any show with Lucielle Ball and/or Carol Burnette, that MTM episode, the WKRP Turkey Drop, and the Newhart season finale where Bob wakes up with Suzanne Pleshette have not been equaled in the last 40 years of Television.

Yes, I'm old.
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

A majority of any show with Lucielle Ball and/or Carol Burnette, that MTM episode, the WKRP Turkey Drop, and the Newhart season finale where Bob wakes up with Suzanne Pleshette have not been equaled in the last 40 years of Television.

Yes, I'm old.
I remember every single one of those episodes.
Tanya 93
annie88 said:

aggiedata said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiedata said:

He sorta looks like Ted Baxter right there

[on air] I've just been handed a bulletin. [reading in announcer's voice] You've got something between your teeth."

I loved Ted Baxter, especially his goofy laugh. There was one episode where they're at a banquet and a guy comes up to Ted and takes issue with him over something, so Ted asks him if he wants to step outside and the guy says yes all angry and then Ted lets him go outside and then closes the door walks back in to the banquet. It doesn't sound that funny out of context, but when you see the episode it's just hilarious, so Ted.

It was also an episode where Walter Cronkite made a guest appearance and Ted just fanboys over him.

Mary Tyler Moore is on Hulu right now and I have watched some of them in the last few months and they really hold up. The episode where chuckles the clown dies is still one of my favorite.
One of my favorite shows ever

Chuckles Bites the Dust is one of the funniest half hours ever
Tanya 93
CanyonAg77 said:

Yes, I'm old.
Have you watched The Office?
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Yes, I'm old.
I remember every single one of those episodes.
And......

ArbAg
AG
Marty's daughter is in trouble...

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
fasthorse05
Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Yes, I'm old.
I loved that show, until Steve Carrell gave seven figures to pay for the bail of rioters arrested in various cities in America. If they're wrongly arrested, fine, good on Carrell. But thousands of business owners and their employees are now out of work, and Carrell help facilitate that.

I know, I'm kinda whiny, but I can't watch it any more.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I've tried. Doesn't much work for me. Can't stand the TV show Seinfeld, but I like his stand up. Big Bang and Young Sheldon are about the only things we watch regularly on network TV.
annie88
AG
Oh yea, Carol Burnett came on Saturday nights at 9 pm.

Never missed them.

They started when I was a baby, but stayed on the air until I was about 12. The went with the wind episode came out when I was about nine or 10 I believe, I remember seeing it live. Still so funny.
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Ags4DaWin
CanyonAg77 said:

Yes, I'm old.

The wife got me WKRP on DVD. the turkey drop was the first episode I watched.

hadn't laughed that hard in 20 years.

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

oh no
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88
AG
PhatMack19
AG
Not political, but way simpler times for sure

annie88
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 607 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.