*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,618,677 Views | 71683 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Biz Ag
aggiedata
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet she would wear a crocheted mask

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiedata
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiedata
AG
aggiedata
AG
Squadron7
AG
aggiedata said:

I call bullsh*t. Greenland, sure, but no way Trump wins DC.
Rexter
Steak for winners!

TexAgs91
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

While TexAgs as a whole is incredibly usable, I think there a few outstanding issues with posting links from Instagram and other pictures.

I don't think it was flagged.
It wasn't from Instagram or any other site. It was a harmless image from my drive.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
txislandag86
MostlyHarmless
AG
txislandag86 said:

Ok, who's the idiot who said Beetlejuice three times?
agent-maroon
AG
Why do I keep expecting her to say "I like turtles"?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
This ref (#37) trying to stop the fight reminds me of Biden.

Just step aside and let Trump handle it.

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Unintentional humor?

*edited because the reply tweet that talked about exterminating Republicans was deleted for violating Twitter rules (I did report it).
ProgN
Harry Lime said:

Unintentional humor?

Say when <gif> for the beta keyboard warrior.
ProgN

Now do Antifa and BLM you lying sack of *****
End Of Message
AG
Prognightmare said:

Now do Antifa and BLM you lying sack of *****

The hypocrisy is astounding. Good thing ol' Dan is completely irrelevant.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 594 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.