*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,616,555 Views | 71666 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by nortex97
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whitetail said:

That is funny.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Demosthenes81
AG
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

WTF? Doubt this is real, but holy *****

Account suspended
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiedata
AG
For Hillary's birthday, I thought I'd post this classic

Joseph Parrish
AG
gggmann
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Dad-O-Lot
AG
annie88 said:

WTF? Doubt this is real, but holy *****

What was it? The account is apparently now suspended.
aggiedata
AG
Holy moly!!

OldArmyBrent
AG
RiskManager93
AG

Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
buzzardb267
AG
Green New Deal.....

"ROGER - OUT"
aggiedata
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
captkirk
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
The fickle index finger of fate

NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Tanya 93
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
txislandag86
Tanya 93
StandUpforAmerica

aggiedata
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 586 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.