*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,492,731 Views | 71035 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by JPAg88
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Geralt of Rivia
S
hairloom

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

BadMoonRisin
AG
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
End Of Message
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CGQ0_NagJ3M/?igshid=1if8qgl2hhx49
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

thirdcoast
AG
cisgenderedAggie
TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
mazzag
AG

mazzag
AG
FFS

Enjoy my $5 per month. It should buy plenty of ramen. This is bs.
Tanya 93
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
tsuag10
AG

“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Mr.Bond
AG
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

BadMoonRisin
AG
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Bondag
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

StandUpforAmerica
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 573 of 2030

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.