*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,660,298 Views | 71859 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BusterAg
E_TX_Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not necessarily a funny tweet, but it must be difficult to transition with a name like "Hecox."

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1306270713511391232
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
MostlyHarmless
AG
captkirk said:

The people making fun of him are a myth.
rab79
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

captkirk said:

Too bad it isn't real
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
CanyonAg77
AG
nm, already noted as fake
MostlyHarmless
AG
rab79 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

captkirk said:

Too bad it isn't real
So it's actually a fake? I didn't even know. I was just using his "it's a myth" against him. Too bad.
rab79
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

rab79 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

captkirk said:

Too bad it isn't real
So it's actually a fake? I didn't even know. I was just using his "it's a myth" against him. Too bad.
was going off the assumption that he wouldn't call attention to his "incident" but his real twitter on the 25th is all about Ivanka.
NO AMNESTY!

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
rab79 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

captkirk said:

Too bad it isn't real
I would have thought the last line gave that away
captkirk
AG
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TRADUCTOR
Secolobo said:

Twitter will lifetime ban any account who tweets deadnaming any person.

Time to sit back and watch...
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

hunter2012
AG
Whitetail
AG
themissinglink
AG
BusterAg
AG
mazzag said:

Ok. This is badass. Talk about great publicity. Hats off to Elite's marketing department (aka, the Wife).
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Whitetail
AG
Tanya 93
magnumtmp
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Bilbo was great in that movie.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
magnumtmp
AG
annie88 said:

It would be awesome if the republicans found the frequency and got Biden to say some off the wall crap. "Corn Pop's hair smells fantastic" or similar ridiculousness.
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

That is awesome.
annie88
AG
magnumtmp said:

annie88 said:

It would be awesome if the republicans found the frequency and got Biden to say some off the wall crap. "Corn Pop's hair smells fantastic" or similar ridiculousness.
It would. Of course it would make them come across as being mean but it would show really how inept Biden is.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I approve this message.
CoppellAg93
AG
magnumtmp said:

annie88 said:

Evan Baxter : The White House reception committee greeted the Prime Ribroast Minister and... I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl. I lik-a do da cha-cha. I'm sorry we seem to be having some technical difficulties. In other news
[breaks wind]
Evan Baxter : Ohhhh. My apologies. Bulla blah, bulla blabity bulla bla
[rapid unitelligible gibberish]
Evan Baxter : Blabity blab bulla blah
[explosive gibberish]
Evan Baxter : [continues for 35 seconds]
[vaguely Chinese]
Evan Baxter : Kaa kaa poo poo. PEE PEE
[nervous laugh]
annie88
AG

Geralt of Rivia
S
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

I was a senior in high school, and you know I'm old.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 557 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.