*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,620,513 Views | 71696 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by buzzardb267
swampstander
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BarKeep_03 said:

11, 7,12 because she is a mystery....um..............is 10 a dood? Nevermind, I'll just pass.
themissinglink
AG
Humorous Username
AG
Cromagnum
AG
BlueMiles said:

rab79 said:

Quote:

Was it Hillary who said wives voted the way the husbands told them to, so Trump won?

That level of ignorance is impressive. Some people really don't need to be voting on anything.
SouthTex99
AG
TDub
AG

RAB91
rab79
AG
Squadron7 said:

are you sure it isn't a shriek? as in I just saw a shriek of karens down at the Target.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Tanya 93
SouthTex99 said:

Heath Ledger was the best Joker.
That would be Cesar Romero.
rab79
AG
swampstander said:

BarKeep_03 said:

11, 7,12 because she is a mystery....um..............is 10 a dood? Nevermind, I'll just pass.
The fact that you even had the initial thought is disturbing, your slump must be of epic proportions.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
RAB91
rynning
AG
Humorous Username said:

You knew Ellen would be canceled the moment she had a laugh with George W at a football game.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Study Finds Most Americans Trust Dr Pepper Over Dr. Fauci
I don't know, I'm still pretty upset over how they treated the Dublin bottling plant.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Tanya 93 said:

SouthTex99 said:

Heath Ledger was the best Joker.
That would be Cesar Romero.
As campy as the old Batman TV show was I did like Cesar Romero as the Joker. Kept his mustache throughout. And although Eartha Kitt was great as Catwoman you just can't beat Julie Newmar.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Study Finds Most Americans Trust Dr Pepper Over Dr. Fauci
I don't know, I'm still pretty upset over how they treated the Dublin bottling plant.
not that I am defending DP, but Dublin was supposedly violating the marketing agreement they had with DP.
NO AMNESTY!

Humorous Username
AG
rynning said:

Humorous Username said:

You knew Ellen would be canceled the moment she had a laugh with George W at a football game.

Yeah. That's definitely one of the reasons. It was interesting that all of that only really came out after sitting with W.

If you go look at any "What's your worst encounter with a celebrity story?" thread from the last few years on Reddit, Ellen will come up at least once. It's usually people of have worked for her, or know people who have worked for her.
Joseph Parrish
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Martin Q. Blank
Joseph Parrish said:

That actually belongs on NotTheBee.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4710466/user-clip-obama-immigration-2006#
FrioAg 00
AG
1) how great that she walked right into that on the Obama quote

2) her comments stand alone. Use of the term "white boy" to suggest inadequacy while protesting against the dominant position in the world that white males have achieved for 1,000's of years.

Side note - it's even worse now. The actual protest is against the system (Capitalism) that relies on meritocracy. Why? Because racists like her have given up on the ability to compete on the basis of merit. How sad is that!
techno-ag
AG
Play that funky music...
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

This is a true story. Not even satire. And it qualifies for a Babylon bee story. That's how sad the left is now. They write their own parody jokes.
SouthTex99
AG
rab79
AG
techno-ag said:

Play that funky music...
...white boy

play that funky music right

NO AMNESTY!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
SouthTex99 said:

Court packing is a dangerous game. By 2050 we'll have 1,000 supreme court justices.

As it is....if Trump gets this one through and 2 more in the second term (for Breyer and Thomas) then it will be 7-2 effectively or even 6-2-1 if you discount Roberts. they would have to expand to 15 justices to take it back. I don't think anyone is going to accept that sudden increase. I'd revolt.....and I mean violently.
FrioAg 00
AG
If the Dems pack SCOTUS, we effectively lose our 1st and 2nd amendment rights altogether. At that point America in that current form would no longer be America.

I would gladly risk or sacrifice everything to fight for a new, free country. My hope would be Texas but I'm open to the best options.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 549 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.