*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,623,501 Views | 71716 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanya 93 said:

Biz Ag said:

Has Joe Scarborough been red pilled?

Amazing how Democrats and their lapdogs in the media change their tune when Biden slips in the polls.
One can reasonably think what is happening in these riots is wrong and criminal without voting Republican
No one disputes what you're saying.

The point is why did the Democratic Party leadership and MSM deny or minimize the violence occurring until their polls(thanks to Don Lemon stating this) showed the vast majority of the population abhors the violence.

This exposes the Democratic Party leadership and should cause many "more traditional" Democrats and Independent voters to reflect on their choices.
Humorous Username
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Underrated post.
Biz Ag
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Biz Ag said:

Amazing how Democrats and their lapdogs in the media change their tune when Biden slips in the polls.
One can reasonably think what is happening in these riots is wrong and criminal without voting Republican

Agreed. But this crap in Portland has been going on for THREE MONTHS. Why are Dems and their sympathizers in the media only speaking up now? Jerry Nadler said as recently as two weeks ago that the "violence in Portland is a myth."
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Why are Dems and their sympathizers in the media only speaking up now? Jerry Nadler said as recently as two weeks ago that the "violence in Portland is a myth."
There was an F16 thread a few days ago where the Portland mayor tweeted about the months of nightly riots being Trump's fault and Trump responding with his prior offers of federal help being refused. Pols are finally feeling the heat as their protests being allowed to continue has backfired in such spectacular fashion.

ETA here is the thread referenced above: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3133818/1

Misremembered Trump's response as there wasn't such a response on this thread, but rather Portland's mayor referred to his previous action with "sending in the Feds" having "made things worse"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
PhatMack19
AG
bmks270
AG
Biz Ag said:

Tanya 93 said:

Biz Ag said:

Agreed. But this crap in Portland has been going on for THREE MONTHS. Why are Dems and their sympathizers in the media only speaking up now? Jerry Nadler said as recently as two weeks ago that the "violence in Portland is a myth."

These politicians are taking bribes and/or being extorted to do nothing. Soros just tells them that if they do anything to stop the chaos he will fund an opponent.
CanyonAg77
AG
PhatMack19 said:

I bet sometimes he wishes he'd never been born at all.
Fairview
AG
PhatMack19 said:

And 5 years prior to this he wrote about a "Killer Queen". All the warning sings just ignored...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Weird that it was in 1979 because oddly he sang a song about it...in 1975!!!!!

That was 4 years earlier.

Possible conclusions:

a. he is a time traveler
b. he could see the future
c. people who make memes can't bother to do the slightest fact check
d. all of the above
richardag
rab79 said:

LOL
captkirk
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Biz Ag said:

Then they are morons
Nitro Power
AG
Can someone explain this to me?
captkirk
AG
Gardening Ag
Zombie Jon Snow said:

PhatMack19 said:

Weird that it was in 1979 because oddly he sang a song about it...in 1975!!!!!

That was 4 years earlier.

Possible conclusions:

a. he is a time traveler
b. he could see the future
c. people who make memes can't bother to do the slightest fact check
d. all of the above

He was Persian, not white.
XpressAg09
AG
Nitro Power said:

That's Freddie Mercury. He was a poor boy who needed no sympathy, his life had just begun and he sang an obscure song called Bohemian Rhapsody.

Lyrics included:
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

He didn't mean to make his mama cry though.
Old Army Metal
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
DirtyMikesBoys
AG

Lol even the dream catcher gemstone aromatherapy lady can see how bad Biden looks.
captkirk
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
PooDoo
AG
captkirk said:

White people are scared of being called racist for thinking all black women look like Michael Obama.
richardag
captkirk said:

That's hilarious, a complete lack of self awareness. The jokes just write themselves.
Biz Ag
AG
Nitro Power said:

Google the lyrics to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Nitro Power
AG
I get it now. I didn't realize that is what they were saying. I'm slow.
Biz Ag
AG
Nitro Power said:

No worries
Squadron7
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Have you ever wondered...ever...why protests seem to be drawn to areas with spontaneously combusting businesses?

You don't think that's sort of weird?
TexAg1987
Nitro Power said:

Name doesn't check out
e=mc2
AG
OAM is the worst poster on TexAgs.
Joseph Parrish
AG

rab79
AG
more just for the cm's

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
TexAgs91
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Biz Ag said:

If one weren't voting or voting for some other random party, sure.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 511 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.