*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,660,071 Views | 71859 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BusterAg
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Squadron7
AG
rab79 said:

Punxatawny Joe.
mjfrog
AG
I'd love to use the ignore feature, but I have a compulsive disorder wanting to know how the left thinks (like why they think they're funny). Like a moth to a light-bulb. Sometimes they come through. Evidence: John Oliver on the Mask-debate. I'll deal with it.

I lashed out at the left, but there's a right leaner or two that spams here. Look, the point is: if you got your meme from your crazy aunt on Faceplant, I mean Facebook, consider keeping it to yourself. It's not about the message, it's about "IS IT FUNNY." A line of bold-face text before or after a stupid emoticon is NOT FUNNY. It's meme trash. Do better. Derail-tongue-in-cheek-rant over. Carry on.
Post removed:
by user
MostlyHarmless
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Thanks for wrappppping it up.

Now back to biz.

Earning the close caption person a big bonus.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

End Of Message
AG

aggiedata
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
What he said?!

TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

Quote:

Another one of the democrat's brownshirts.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
annie88
AG
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

Tanya 93
The Episcopalians were being amusing today

Rexter
End Of Message
annie88
AG
Ho-ly *****

Tanya 93
Buying_time
AG
Fredd said:

Old Army Metal said:

You're right. I guess I should vote for establishing abortion for newborns, encouraging drag queen story hours, enabling extreme sex education in schooling, attempting to remove of tax exemptions for churches opposing gay marriage, and giving money to groups who oppose Israel.

The letters float above what would be bottom rail in each line. This is a meme. misrepresenting a message from a Church. Typical MSM, Biden's Lies Matter.

A church message would be choose God, not one or the other.

Buying_time
AG
nm
Hey...so.. um
Also, I dont "follow" trump. I will vote for him and support him when i agree with him but follow in that sense is reserved for God.

It is great when non Christians tell christians what christianity allows them to do. Facinating.

Edit: thumbs down is not to your post but to the meme. Sorry in advance.
ProgN
TexAgs91
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Must be quack dealers
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
Prognightmare said:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Post removed:
by user
End Of Message
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

That meme is hollow
TRADUCTOR
Pinche Abogado said:

Vader Was Framed said:

That meme is hollow

'Should' lol
rab79
AG

one for fun and one for the CM's

NO AMNESTY!

End Of Message
AG
Ol' chicken head
agent-maroon
AG
LMAO!!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 507 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.