*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,666,710 Views | 71894 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Ag83
AgFan2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post removed:
by user
MostlyHarmless
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Funny thing is that they would probably double their viewership. I would likely watch a little bit. With the sound off of course.
zephyr88
AG
Secolobo
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
captkirk
AG
TDub
AG
https://www.facebook.com/100021381941543/posts/627958967926829/?
captkirk
AG
Actual Talking Thermos
tsuag10
AG
richardag
Mr.Infectious said:

This is a parody right?
No, that was the epitaph written on progressive dad's tombstone.
Squadron7
AG
richardag said:

Mr.Infectious said:

This is a parody right?
No, that was the epitaph written on progressive dad's tombstone.

If that isn't a parody then parody is dead.
Squadron7
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

tsuag10 said:

Here ya go OAM and VWF. Babylon Bee knows how to make a funny cut both ways. Everyone can at least chuckle at this one.

Now that's funny.

In Austin last weekend and saw a professionally printed sign that said:

BIDEN '20

and the under that in white letters on a red background:

"He won't infect you with bleach".

Doesn't quite land, that one.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
if biden was a biker....

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

BusterAg
AG
rab79 said:

moron.....

Great. Unemployment just went up by one. The liberals are starting to do Bill Engvall's job for him.
Squadron7
AG
rab79 said:

This is when they took of their white coats and put on their campaign garb......and yet they still demand we respect their authoritaaaaay.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Old Army Metal
AG
backintexas2013 said:

OAM has proven to be insane.
Sure, but not for the reasons you're thinking.

Quote:

He believed Chief Lie A Lot then disappeared. He also called out this site for believing something that actually was on video and then disappears again.
Yeah the whole disappearing thing usually isn't my decision. If I stop posting, just assume I got banned.
Old Army Metal
AG
agdad4x
stopped reading at "during a home invasion"...

and went to get my gun(s)
ironmanag
AG
Man you are bad at this.

What is it about the left and the inability to meme.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Old Army Metal
AG
Squadron7
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Yeah, this hot take is going to go totes viral......as soon as someone burns down a federal building because of the mask rule.

ironmanag
AG
Like I said so bad.

And just to be clear you are really comparing some redneck yelling at a store clerk to people actually burning cities to the ground.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
another terrible analogy in the form of a meme doesn't make it funny.

<eyeroll>

first nobody is saying "if blacks would...." about anything. It isn't a black thing.... it is a common sense thing when confronted by police that applies to ALL people. Stupid white people also get killed by cops for stupid reasons. Just comply and you live. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Regardless of race.

Comparing that level of compliance to mask wearing is just dumb - while I agree people should wear masks in public right now it isn't a direct threat to their lives (i know some think it is but not on the level of a gun for example). If they choose not to I don't really care. You can only protect yourself really you cannot expect everyone to comply. But they just don't get to go in the store or whatever. Big deal.

Weak ass comparison. FAIL

Old Army Metal
AG
aggiebrad94
AG
tsuag10 said:

Check out the shirt at the end - Wuhan Health Organization
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Yeah the whole disappearing thing usually isn't my decision. If I stop posting, just assume I got banned.

Or actually became self aware.
PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 503 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.