*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,642,316 Views | 71779 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by CoppellAg93
Saltwater Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old Army Metal said:

This is the kind of pretentious attitude that makes rural people hate liberals.

I do not consider myself a republican anymore. I don't like the republicans, but stuff like this is why I freaking hate the democrats and they will never get my vote.

I'm off to go ready my bible & clean my guns now....
Old Army Metal
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
Fredd
AG
Old Army Metal said:

You're right. I guess I should vote for establishing abortion for newborns, encouraging drag queen story hours, enabling extreme sex education in schooling, attempting to remove of tax exemptions for churches opposing gay marriage, and giving money to groups who oppose Israel.
Old Army Metal
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Old Army Metal said:

Come on y'all. Now this is funny. And I find Ted Cruz to be smart and funny.
Not sure your endorsement is going to carry a ton of weight here, bud.
Hey...so.. um
This meme explains alot about the left. Lack of complex cognitive activity. I would vote for trump if he said negative things about my wife because he is still the best option.

Cruz isn't endorsing Trumps rhetoric regarding his wife. He is endorsing policies that have given us a stellar economy until China and liberals effed that up.
Tanya 93
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Actually you can very easily. I pray for Trump both the man to endure the hate he gets from so many and help guide him to another great term each week in church.
techno-ag
AG
annie88 said:

Old Army Metal said:

Actually you can very easily. I pray for Trump every week in church.
God bless Trump. Praying he wins reelection.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
just because....
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Ag with kids
AG
Old Army Metal said:

The media won't care...they love them some gubmint spending....
MostlyHarmless
AG
PhatMack19 said:

This is my favorite for today. It actually made me do the LOL thing.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Highest national debt? Really? Apart from Coolidge just about every U.S. President has had the highest national debt while they were in office.
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

drcrinum

ProgN
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgFan2015
AgFan2015
Squadron7
AG
Old Army Metal said:

This one is actually pretty funny.
Ags4DaWin
Vader Was Framed said:

Old Army Metal said:

Come on y'all. Now this is funny. And I find Ted Cruz to be smart and funny.

An outright insult is not funny. Calling people pathetic is only funny to wannabe bullies and people with low self esteem.

satire is funny because it exposes human frailty and flaws and hypocrisy WITHOUT resorting to outright name calling.

good satire is like the fool in the court of the king in any shakespeare play.

he says the truth with brutal accuracy BUT without overt judgements.

This invites the person at whom the satire is targeted to rethink their views rather than beating them over the head with how stupid you think they are or how horribly wrong they are.

when someone is insulting you you are more likely to punch them in the face than listen to them, but when someone invites you in on a personal joke, even if it is about you, you can laugh a little and go along with it and even think about their point.

the only people satire offends are the people who already know they are wrong and the cognitive dissonance is so intense that it literally causes a mental breakdown when they are confronted with it.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Not political, but funny!

PhatMack19
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 501 of 2051

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.