*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,623,409 Views | 71716 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
aggiehawg
AG
SIAP.

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
ValleyRatAg
AG
I'm in
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Geralt of Rivia
S
Tanya 93 said:

Reminds me of this story I saw on TheChive a year or two back

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Biz Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

That was fantastic!
AgFan2015
cavok
AG
Context: Senator Slade Gorton was a Republican Senator representing Washington 1981-1987 and 1989-2001. In an effort to memorialize the late senator by pointing out his "independence and strength", the current WA governor said that Gorton voted to impeach Nixon and Trump.

aggiedata
AG
Seems like a bad idea

TexAgs91
AG
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiedata said:

Seems like a bad idea
When does the Arkansas grandkid speak?
TexAgs91
AG
T&P for Rodney
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93
lobopride
TexAgs91 said:

T&P for Rodney

Is that real?
I am a slave of Christ
pdc093
That's HILARIOUS.
pdc093
TexAgs91 said:

T&P for Rodney

"My gramaw gave this to her"
This HAS to be a joke. If not, WHAT A FIND!
annie88
AG
That's a parody but sadly really this is exactly what these people are like. I literally picture Alyssa Milano saying these exact things ranting in her house on camera.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
The guy in the tie looks terrified.

Tanya 93

Fairview
AG
annie88 said:

The dude is scared because that lady is a literal witch. She's got the witch face, evil to kids, wearing black, etc.

Or it's just a dude. Either way he should be scared.

annie88
AG
rab79 said:

The ghosts of Golden Corral cry out!
pdc093
That's Ichabod Crane.
aggiehawg
AG
Funny you posted that cartoon. When I was a kid, the elementary library was designated by grades. This was the first grade section, this was the second grade section, etc. My Mom had taught me to read when I was three-four years old. (Bible stories for kids, mostly) So I was far advanced in my reading skills.

I remember having to ask my teachers each year if I could access the higher level grade for books in the library. See Spot Run wasn't cutting it for me in first grade. After a few weeks into the new school year, every time they assented and instructed the librarian to give me that access. By third grade I was reading sixth grade books. (And at home I was reading Shakespeare, Hawthorne and Dickens.)

I was a pretty active kid but I also had my nose in a book a lot.
Turf96
I can see why masturbation is something she would be Deeply in to. How does that genetic line continue on after her? Wow if she wasn't so liberal I would actually feel bad for her. Don't think her parents are waiting on grandkids. Yikes.
Martin Q. Blank
annie88 said:

That doesn't even make sense. Is she calling upon Dr. Seuss as witness and to judge her?
First Page Last Page
Page 492 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.