*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,653,234 Views | 71827 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Ag83
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Judging by her dress, She looks like she happen to be near a protest, Got caught up in the moment, and now she must deal with a legal system that at a minimum has created an arrest record for life.

Should have just gone about her business.
She's getting in cops' faces and screaming obscenities at them. The crazy woman lost her mind. I have zero sympathy for people that behave this way. She's an overly emotional, childish lib that got what she deserves.
This is what happens when kids who don't get their ass beat for being a smart aleck when they are kids, get older. Notice I didn't say grow up. Just get older.

Also, why do white liberal females like to scream the F word so much, and loudly? Weird.
magnumtmp
AG
Tramp96 said:

Ag with kids said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Political related cause round-a-bouts are gay.
Roundabouts are awesome,

I used to be agnostic about them until I spent a week in the Azores and drove around the islands.

No stopping at every intersection, just hit it and quit it. I'm a huge fan now.
Yeah, same for me last year in Switzerland and Germany. Except for a couple in Bern where the slimy *******s put traffic lights in the roundabout. That was some serious BS.

I went to Ireland for family vacation in 2018. Driving backwards around roundabouts in the left lane with a manual shift car was fun/exciting/terrifying. They were everywhere too.
Artorias
AG
Secolobo said:

AgFan2015
BQ78
AG
I see the Yuan check cleared the bank.
PA24
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Judging by her dress, She looks like she happen to be near a protest, Got caught up in the moment, and now she must deal with a legal system that at a minimum has created an arrest record for life.

Should have just gone about her business.
She's getting in cops' faces and screaming obscenities at them. The crazy woman lost her mind. I have zero sympathy for people that behave this way. She's an overly emotional, childish lib that got what she deserves.
....the point I was trying to make and failed miserably was she wasn't dressed to be at a protest, looks like she just got off work. She got emotionally involved and lost her mind and I agree with the police as she was acting like a fool.

Kinda fun video to watch actually.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ag with kids said:

Tramp96 said:

Ag with kids said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Roundabouts are awesome,

I used to be agnostic about them until I spent a week in the Azores and drove around the islands.

Yeah, same for me last year in Switzerland and Germany. Except for a couple in Bern where the slimy *******s put traffic lights in the roundabout. That was some serious BS.
I saw a couple up in Grapevine I think it was that were like that.

COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of having a roundabout in the first place. They should win the facepalm of the year award,..

Well I think the idea of the lights is for very crowded ones to limit the number of cars entering it. Once you get the green you can go in and then exit wherever. But the US can mess up anything good and certainly doesn't need a light in Grapevine.

They are doing a new roundabout intersection in SE Dallas near White Rock on Garland/Grand. Not sure when the construction is scheduled.

I did left handed driving roundabout in Grand Cayman... that required a lot of concentration. But right handed I've done a few (used to be one in SW FW years ago of Camp Bowie if I recall).

Ag with kids
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Ag with kids said:

Tramp96 said:

Ag with kids said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Roundabouts are awesome,

COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of having a roundabout in the first place. They should win the facepalm of the year award,..

Well I think the idea of the lights is for very crowded ones to limit the number of cars entering it. Once you get the green you can go in and then exit wherever. But the US can mess up anything good and certainly doesn't need a light in Grapevine.

They are doing a new roundabout intersection in SE Dallas near White Rock on Garland/Grand. Not sure when the construction is scheduled.

I did left handed driving roundabout in Grand Cayman... that required a lot of concentration. But right handed I've done a few (used to be one in SW FW years ago of Camp Bowie if I recall).
There's one on Riverside at Fossil Creek. It was on my way to work when I moved to Ft Worth. I kind of miss that drive now...but not DFW.
JamesE4
AG
Ag with kids said:

Tramp96 said:

Ag with kids said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Roundabouts are awesome,

Yes I saw traffic lights at roundabouts in Spain and in China. Kind of defeats the purpose, but these were major intersections (3+ lanes each way on each road), so probably not practical to use an uncontrolled roundabout.
Paradise Ag
AG

Do we have a Traffic Board?

(Asking for some friends.)
MostlyHarmless
AG
Paradise Ag said:

I was just wondering the same thing.... for a friend.
Ag with kids
AG
Paradise Ag said:

No...that's why we're here...
Tanya 93
Hell is a town filled with nothing but roundabouts for every intersection
BQ78
AG
Why do you have to make right turns to make left turns in New Joisey?
MostlyHarmless
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Hell is a town filled with nothing but roundabouts for every intersection
I feel the same. I go through two of them on my way to work and back every day. I hates em.
MostlyHarmless
AG
BQ78 said:

Why do you have to make right turns to make left turns in New Joisey?
Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.
HtownAg92
AG
Secolobo said:

So if we encourage lawsuits against China relating to COVID, it could open us up for similar lawsuits against the US, including from China. Let's see how that goes:

China: We have a counter-claim against the US for negligence relating to the spread of COVID-19.
Judge: Where did COVID-19 originate?
China: In China.
Judge: Your counter-claim is dismissed.
buzzardb267
AG
BuddysBud said:

Secolobo said:

Not funny. Members of Senate giving such glowing support to a corrupt country that has Nazi style concentration camps. How did we get here?
Does she not have staff to tell her how stupid some of her drivel sounds? Or are they just as incompetent?
"ROGER - OUT"
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Does she not have staff to tell her how stupid some of her drivel sounds? Or are they just as incompetent?

Why would her staff intervene when they're all on China's payroll along with their Senator boss lady?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BusterAg
AG
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Fightin_Aggie
AG
That's gonna leave a mark
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
techno-ag
AG
So true.

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
Behold, the minimalist mask.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
pdc093
annie88
AG
ProgN
annie88 said:

Say no to crack
Tanya 93
Not a fan of Will Ferrell, so I don't know what movie this is from, but AMEN!

lobopride
annie88 said:

She put the crazy in crazy eyes
I am a slave of Christ
agent-maroon
AG
lobopride said:

annie88 said:

She put the crazy in crazy eyes

Pay attention kids - this is how nature tells us "Do NOT touch!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
aggiehawg
AG

aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
For Tanya

First Page Last Page
Page 469 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.