*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,658,248 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

drcrinum

Aren't they also murdered for hamburger?
ProgN
rab79 said:

I didn't believe that was a real story but it is. Wow, people that believe that crap are pathetic.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Long at the center of the debate has been the potential price tag of paying slavery descendants, for which studies broadly include most or all of the 41 million black people in the country.

A new study from three college professors said that the ultimate cost could be $6.2 quadrillion. Quadrillion comes after trillion, and one quadrillion has 15 zeros.

The study suggests a payment of $151 million each, and the cost to every person would be $18.96 million.
Mayors back reparations that could cost $6.2 quadrillion, or $151M per descendant

I don't know which makes less sense, the total payout of $6.2 quadrillion or the cost of $19 million per person. Could they have any less understanding of the sheer scale of these numbers?

They should tie any slave reparations to a similar bill for the Native Americans. Make the cost of the total package $60 quadrillion payable by anyone who has ever received a federal settlement of over $100 million. Give them a chance to make things right and just for everybody!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AgFan2015
stetson
AG
rab79 said:

Got into a twitter argument with some dude with a masters degree in nursing telling me that these masks are effective because these are what doctors wear in surgery. I'm guessing that he either missed a class or they do not teach that the purpose and the reason that doctors wear these masks during surgery is so that blood and other other body fluids from the patient do not make contact with the nose and mouth of the surgeon or OR staff. Same reason why they wear eye protection. This is all about fear and mind control...
FJB
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

That definitely belongs in the funnies thread LOL!
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Saltwater Assassin
AG
rab79 said:

The last true leader this country had.

I do not think we will see another of his caliber.
BuddysBud
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

rab79 said:

And the MSM treated him nearly the same as Trump.
According to the MSM he was going to start a nuclear war, destroy the economy, and didn't care about the poor people.
He just didn't do the mean tweets.
themissinglink
AG
Saltwater Assassin
AG
themissinglink said:

Also:

- understand economics
- eat a cheeseburger
FrioAg 00
AG
themissinglink said:

- live in the real world
- identify mental illness when I see it (including narcissism)
ValleyRatAg
AG
Be careful Ags! Bridge trolls are real!
Tanya 93

TexAgs91
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Also known as the "life support system"
Tanya 93
AgFan2015
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Cromagnum
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

rab79 said:

Unlikely
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fightin_Aggie
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Could not find. Did they take it down?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Towns03
AG
I'm about 300 words deep into maybe a 2000 word 'review' and Am laughing out loud sitting on the couch by myself.

'Hell holds no surprises'. Read it.
First Page Last Page
Page 457 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.