*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,657,686 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by annie88
DOG XO 84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
etcetera said:

Please post funny items. I come to this thread to laugh at stuff. It can be anti Trump, please make it funny. Thanks
MooreTrucker
AG
Stop quoting his stuff!!!!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ignore
Ignore
Ignore

And STAFF why can't we get this jack wagon banned already??????
MetoliusAg
I don't see the humor in many of the posts made here by others, but I don't complain about their posts. What is humorous to some people may not be funny to others. A lot of Americans are laughing at rightwing nutjob Infowars for crying foul at Facebook when Infowars' own terms of service specify the exact same conditions.
ProgN
No worries Etc, like I said in the OP what anyone finds as funny is welcome, whether we find it funny or not. Some stuff you've posted I've starred and the one's you post that I find not funny, I've never flagged. This thread is for fun for both sides, case in point, Biobioprof's postings are actually really funny even at my own "side's" expense. There are plenty of threads we can all debate, fight and get banned, but I want this one to actually be benign and just laugh at tweets.
MetoliusAg
MetoliusAg
Ag with kids
AG
etcetera said:

I don't see the humor in many of the posts made here by others, but I don't complain about their posts. What is humorous to some people may not be funny to others. A lot of Americans are laughing at rightwing nutjob Infowars for crying foul at Facebook when Infowars' own terms of service specify the exact same conditions.
I think the issue here is that you post of bunch of things that are essentially "you're stupid, haha". While I'm sure many of us found that amusing in 6th grade, we grew out of it.

You've also been given examples of actually funny stuff (I even quoted and starred one of yours). Use that as a guideline.

The facebook-like putdown stuff that you post a lot of really isn't for this thread.

But, I'm not the thread police and I've never flagged any of your stuff. Just tried to give some friendly advice...

EDIT: Just saw your 2 posts above mine. THAT'S the spirit!!!!
MetoliusAg
Thks. I'm the Kenny Bania of this thread.

MetoliusAg
Quote:

I think the issue here is that you post of bunch of things that are essentially "you're stupid, haha". While I'm sure many of us found that amusing in 6th grade, we grew out of it.
Not sure if you were trying to be serious or humorous, but in light of the tweet content posted by many rightwingers in this thread, I assumed the latter and laughed.
MooreTrucker
AG
Prognightmare said:

No worries Etc, like I said in the OP what anyone finds as funny is welcome, whether we find it funny or not. Some stuff you've posted I've starred and the one's you post that I find not funny, I've never flagged. This thread is for fun for both sides, case in point, Biobioprof's postings are actually really funny even at my own "side's" expense. There are plenty of threads we can all debate, fight and get banned, but I want this one to actually be benign and just laugh at tweets.
I concur. I chose to ignore rather than flag and it's worked just fine. If you want to see what he posts, dandy. But don't quote them so those of us that don't can continue to ignore about our merry way.
Ag with kids
AG
etcetera said:

Quote:

Not sure if you were trying to be serious or humorous, but in light of the tweet content posted by many rightwingers in this thread, I assumed the latter and laughed.
Well...that part was humorous. Can only use one top emoji though.
ProgN
MooreTrucker said:

Prognightmare said:

I concur. I chose to ignore rather than flag and it's worked just fine. If you want to see what he posts, dandy. But don't quote them so those of us that don't can continue to ignore about our merry way.
I don't ignore but I never quote his tweets. This is like the sandbox, I'll star or move on my friend but I won't quote because this thread is gaining more people that add funny stuff to the thread. I laughed at Spreadsheets posts earlier and starred them. What can I say, I like to laugh.
fasthorse05
Those two were great! Well done.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Tom Hagen
AG
BMX Bandit
ProgN
Imam Tawhidi is actually a great follow on Twitter. I follow him.
bigcat22
AG
MooreTrucker
AG
That may be the funniest one yet!
HoldMyBeer
AG
As long as she threw the parents too!
Don't want the libs to get all self-righteous.
MetoliusAg
MetoliusAg
MetoliusAg
SpreadsheetAg
AG
etcetera said:

Now that's funny
MetoliusAg
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Not a tweet per se....but funny.

aggiehawg
AG
You got that from me on the Antifa thread? Yeah, it is funny.

There was a movie back in the 80s called Skin Deep with John Ritter that had a hysterical scene with two guys wearing glow in the dark condoms.

fasthorse05
I haven't thought about that movie in a hell of a long time.

The ***** flip at the end was hysterical!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
ProgN
I remember that scene! Damn, getting older sucks.
oldarmy1
AG
Brilliant!

annie88
AG
BMX Bandit
HoldMyBeer
AG
HoldMyBeer
AG
ProgN
GoodAg1980 said:

LOL
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.