*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,667,513 Views | 71895 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by JaxDad
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
pdc093 said:

Um....burn?

Not even close IMO.
AgFan2015

ProgN
Mr.Infectious said:

Just when you think stupid can't get any worse.
pdc093
Stupid really SHOULD be searingly painful.
themissinglink
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
agent-maroon
AG
"BLM" = "Beluga/Bowhead/Blue/Baleen Lives Matter"???
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
captkirk
AG
bmks270
AG
ProgN
bmks270 said:

I loved her in "The Road Warrior"
AgFan2015

ProgN
Mr.Infectious said:

"Skyscraper rape"???

How do people like this function in life?
Bondag
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

How would I find my office?
n_touch
Bondag said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Just feel around
agent-maroon
AG
OK, now do forests. Gaia seems to enjoy "upward thrusting structures" even more than humans.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CanyonAg77
AG
Nature, why you got to be so sexist?

Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Nature, why you got to be so sexist?

I know, right?
annie88
AG
RAB91
pdc093
buzzardb267
AG
My sister is a Karen....

Quote:

I would like to thank my rude, inconsiderate, law breaking neighbors for the extremely loud, annoying and stinky fireworks last night. Our dogs, horses, goats, kids and even us adults don't appreciate it!! You know who you are!
My daughter lives next door, in our former house, in an unincorporated, semi-rural area. We have shot off fireworks there for the last 30+ years, and she has lived there that long. She posted that on her FB page and got the Karen gang going. She is a divorcee multiple times and lives alone with her dogs....
"ROGER - OUT"
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Most men are incapable of finding it, according to women.
XpressAg09
AG
Prognightmare said:

"Skyscraper rape"???

How do people like this function in life?
The get universities to fund their research and tenure them.
rab79
AG
rgag12 said:

Love how he just continues to drag his nuts all over Warren over her "Indian" heritage.
not just warren but all the "people like" her, those with tds
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
agent-maroon said:

OK, now do forests. Gaia seems to enjoy "upward thrusting structures" even more than humans.
and caves, think of caves with projections in both directions, oh the humanity ........ or is that oh the gravity?

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Geralt of Rivia
S
buzzardb267
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Mine are Dr. Reveille and Dr. Ben Carson....
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 441 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.