*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,659,816 Views | 71859 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by BusterAg
Punked Shank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgFan2015
pdc093
Wow.
She's cray-cray.
Glad I live in a conceal carry state.
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgFan2015

Fairview
AG
I laughed harder at that than it probably deserved.
Secolobo
AG
Secolobo
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AgFan2015
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Jeezus there are no words in English to accurately describe how awesome this is.
aggiehawg
AG
OUCH!

aggiehawg
AG
mazzag
AG

richardag
Mr.Infectious said:

Hilarious, is he referring to his thoughts on 2020?
If so I agree.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
bonfarr
AG
richardag said:

Mr.Infectious said:

If so I agree.

I bet there was a Sam's associate that couldn't figure out how he got pink eye after that.
Rexter
bonfarr said:

richardag said:

Mr.Infectious said:

If so I agree.

I bet there was a Sam's associate that couldn't figure out how he got stink eye after that.

fify
aggiehawg
AG

Tanya 93

88Warrior
mazzag said:

One of the greatest performances of all time!
Tanya 93
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 438 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.