*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,665,893 Views | 71894 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Ag83
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG

The rest of the story.....
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG

I do, I want both halves....
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
ProgN
Sadly, Blazing Saddles not only couldn't be made today but I suspect it's a top target to burn with all those evil history books.
Barnyard96
AG
Prognightmare said:

Sadly, Blazing Saddles not only couldn't be made today but I suspect it's a top target to burn with all those evil history books.
Bart! They said you was hung!
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

And it was largely written by Richard Pryor.

I was in college in the late 70s. Richard Pryor's comedy albums were really big. He used the N-word all of the time in his standup.
ProgN
barnyard1996 said:

Prognightmare said:

Bart! They said you was hung!

"And they's be right!"
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

I was in college in the late 70s. Richard Pryor's comedy albums were really big. He used the N-word all of the time in his standup.

I found 2 Richard Pryor standup 8Tracks when I was in 6th grade. My strict catholic mother was none to pleased when she caught me listening to them.
rab79
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Including commercial breaks....
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

Standard listening fare on the drive home for Christmas and summer breaks on the 8 track. Along with Hank Snow.
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
agent-maroon
AG
I may be misremembering, but I think I saw a Pryor concert film in the Rudder theater of all places. Some kind of midnight movie thing in the early 80's. He was a comic genius. A good friend of mine and I still quote the old 8 track bits. The crackhead directing traffic is a fav - "Slow down MF! This here's a neighborhood. It's not some residential district!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
agent-maroon said:

I may be misremembering, but I think I saw a Pryor concert film in the Rudder theater of all places. Some kind of midnight movie thing in the early 80's. He was a comic genius. A good friend of mine and I still quote the old 8 track bits. The crackhead directing traffic is a fav - "Slow down MF! This here's a neighborhood. It's not some residential district!"
So true, Pryor was a trailblazer and DGAF!

Harlem Nights is probably one of the best comedy movies I've ever seen. The collection of comedic talent in that movie is legendary. It's sad him and Eddie got butthurt about who's name would headline that movie, but regardless, it's a classic.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
Tanya 93
TRM
AG
It's white! That's racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Manti Teo wants you to delete the picture of his girlfriend!
agsquirrel97
AG
rab79 said:

honestly, it just goes to show you that big money is pushing this very specific "orange man bad" agenda when there hasn't been a credible assassination attempt on Trump. Soros knows that would create sympathy for Trump (or make him a martyr) and so all the money goes to COVID fear-mongering, antifa, veganzuela, BLM, etc. etc. etc. for maximum chaos and confusion versus a bounty that could be paid for with one day's worth of spending on Operation Mayhem.
End Of Message
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CBm3MD8gojy
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
BuddysBud
AG
More sad than funny.
Cromagnum
AG
Not new (or political really) but I LOL'd

degreedy
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Manti Teo wants you to delete the picture of his girlfriend!
TexAgs91
AG
annie88 said:

My dog ate sh** once but this is disgusting.
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
BuddysBud said:

More sad than funny.
well, sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 421 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.