*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,640,846 Views | 71771 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by HtownAg92
Brutal Puffin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cap-n-jack
Mr.Infectious said:

&f=1&nofb=1
Joseph Parrish
AG
Don't know if this is new or old, but I've never seen it. Made me laugh.
coolerguy12
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

This is intended as an anti-Trump photo, but it's pretty accurate as to how Trump will come out of this

Can someone please put CNN's logo on the dumpster?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
gif
Secolobo said:

Gardening Ag

bmks270
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Liberals like changing definitions, now looting is "protesting"
bmks270
AG
RAB91 said:

Radio reported that this girl got doxed and fired from her internship.
bmks270
AG
aggiehawg said:

Karma.

"We're on your side"
Clearly doesn't know the real side of the side he is on.
Doug Collins
AG
bmks270 said:

RAB91 said:

Not sure what radio station told you that, but fired from job about the only true part.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8385715/Washington-Examiner-fires-writer-self-promotional-picture-boarded-store.html

This story blew up within hours that day, but if you Google her name, you'll see plenty of corroboration: not an internship and was Examiner employee. Doxxing not necessary and term doesn't apply to a published journalist like that.

Doxxing is more like outing the MFBarnes fake BS or like someone publishing on here your personal info when you should have a reasonable expectation of privacy on TexAgs especially if you don't use your full name as handle.

But for an account that calls out influencers, this has had some good recent ones:
Doug Collins
AG
bmks270 said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Liberals like changing definitions, now looting is "protesting"

That's a funny story, but I always get skeptical about those types of Reddit posts that seem to have a self-deprecating goal of going viral.

Totally plausible someone could be that dumb, but if you're gonna go full looter, then you hop the turnstile. Also shows the lady protestors what kind of athleticism you have.
bmks270
AG
Doug Collins said:

bmks270 said:

RAB91 said:

Not sure what radio station told you that, but fired from job about the only true part.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8385715/Washington-Examiner-fires-writer-self-promotional-picture-boarded-store.html

This story blew up within hours that day, but if you Google her name, you'll see plenty of corroboration: not an internship and was Examiner employee. Doxxing not necessary and term doesn't apply to a published journalist like that.

Doxxing is more like outing the MFBarnes fake BS or like someone publishing on here your personal info when you should have a reasonable expectation of privacy on TexAgs especially if you don't use your full name as handle.

But for an account that calls out influencers, this has had some good recent ones:

Employer finding out and her getting fired, id call it doxxing, radio reports close enough.
Doug Collins
AG
bmks270 said:

Doug Collins said:

bmks270 said:

RAB91 said:

Employer finding out and her getting fired, id call it doxxing, radio reports close enough.

I guess you could expand the definition quite generously, especially since you posted a tweet implying a well-known conservative journalist seeking clout was a "leftist" intern. Not to mention, she posted the pic herself! She doxxed herself?

As I said, "fired" was only part they got right - that's extending a lot of leeway to inaccurate reporting. Although intern and employee were used interchangeably in diff articles so that's fair too.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TexAgs91
AG
annie88 said:

O

M

G
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
thirdcoast
AG
Doug Collins said:

bmks270 said:

RAB91 said:

If this was Don Lemon in a suit with pros shooting a cover for a mag, it would be an iconic historic moment for BLM.

Not condoning IG clout chasing, but it's pretty crazy how optics of the same exact actions can turn something rather benign into a life defining moment. Similar to a police brutality murder with a black cop vs white cop.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

I spit on my monitor
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

hawk1689
AG
I'm pretty sure I was regular schooled by day drinkers.
RAB91
End Of Message
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CBFG2Alg7JD
In response, Larry states "Except Drew Brees."
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Whitetail
AG
rab79 said:

Was?
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Those are all funny but for some reason this really made me laugh.

aggiehawg
AG

FDT92
AG
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

This is Democrat Science.
Ryan34
AG

annie88
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 404 of 2051

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.